Bruno unit

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by tdpo, Nov 24, 2018.

1. tdpo

tdpo Member

$3,500
    I have a really nice Bruno for sale. This sale is for the Bruno "WITHOUT" the titanium bellhousing or Lenco. Bruno has been updated to the Sipple down track pressure regulator. Pressure can be adjusted from starting line to finish line by Co2 / electric timers. All stainless and strong. As far as the Bruno goes as it is inspected every race and with zero issues. I have a aluminum sheetmetal pan that goes with it along with any and all spares I have for it but there is only a couple things as spares as you don't have much problems with these units. Bruno comes with big input but I also have all the small input shaft stuff that goes with it. I do not have the stock bellhousing. This trans is mint. Ran 203 mph in the 1/8 with it. Quick disconnect for the cooler does not go with unit unless you want to purchase the cooler with it. Cooler takes trans to 60 degrees in about 20 minutes. Bruno can be purchased with CS2 3 speed if interested. Everything is fresh and ready to ship. 1-859-661-5002

Attached Files:

2. tdpo

tdpo Member

Bruno sold!! Heads still available!!!