boost on two step

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by ansleev, Sep 2, 2009.

1. GregM784

GregM784 Member

The car i work on has a couple 6 shooters. Honestly, i don't like it, but hey, not my car, i just help where i can. :)

I prefer using the clutch how it was designed to be used, and running it like a TAFC.

2. superchargedwarrior

superchargedwarrior New Member

so you are saying that you are not pulling any fuel & the blades are wide open on the 2 step? I have been running mine like that,( 1471 hh 540 kb olds/big chief/ bruno/lenco) and I have been hearing that this is supposed to be tough on parts. Have you had any problems doing this? I dont understand why it would be hard on parts as it is only happening for a short period of time. and the extra fuel should make it safer.anyone have any input as to what, if any, problems this could cause me?

3. ansleev

ansleev Member

what pill size range if runing a bypass on 2 step also how many gpm on two step do you like to see

4. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

You are normally limited in pill size by the orifice in the solenoid. Most are around .110-.125 in diameter so normally you can use a 80-120 jet. As far as the actually GPMs for me that is considered one of those closely held secrets.

5. big wheel

big wheel New Member

50 lbs 4500 2 step c psi