Big Thanks! and Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by David Smith, Dec 22, 2003.

1. David Smith

David Smith Member

I would like to take a minute to thank all the Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car Teams I had the pleasure of meeting over this past season for all the time you spent with me my family members , and friends . It truely is pleasure and a honor meeting all of you and making new friendships. I look foward to the 2004 season as I hope to hit a bunch of races like I did last year and hopefully meet some more of use that post on the internet.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season!

David Smith

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

david,

happy holidays back to ya! you're always welcome to stop by jason's or whoever i'm working for and say hi. although you have an amazing knack for always catching me busy. hopefully we'll have more time next year.

3. Serge TAD 182

Serge TAD 182 New Member

Happy Hollidays to you and family David !!!!

From Daniel+Isabelle and the entire ADF racing team !!!!

Serge.

4. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

Same to you David.

Happy Holidays and see ya next year.

Tjenna

5. David Smith

David Smith Member

LOL Will you got that right! Don't forget about dropping the kiddies off at the pool as well :D . Hopefully my timing will get better in 2004. Hopefully Jason will hit a few more nationals this comming year.

6. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

we plan to run the first half of the year hard and see where we stand after that points and budget wise. we have a truck driver and a dedicated race car shop to keep the car in, so that free's us up to hit more races.

its going to be a tough year next year in d2. you got kelly runnin .34's at bradenton and mr gunder280son to deal with. this evans cat is coming out of nowhere with a gallant tune-up. artie and them really seem to be just around the corner from running good. the tougher the competition, the sweeter victory is tho. i'm looking forward to another tough year, and running a few more nationals.