att. blown cars

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by secondwindracing, Feb 2, 2007.

1. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

small world brandon...you are selling a guy I know a motor.. as for anthony you cound'nt find a better guy to sell it to..hope to talk at you soon Dave Lowe:)

2. Sledge

Sledge Poor

Need an organization on the east cost that doesn't limit dragster blower size to 871. There is some heads up on the East Coast but its slim pickins. If some one is interested in the carolina area get back with me. I know 3 track owners in NC and one in SC that might be interested

3. secondwindracing

would be nice if IHRA and NHRA would do something but they have the big hang up on blower starters (can't use them) that sucks:mad:

4. secondwindracing

If you are wanting to run this outlaw class deal...PLEASE LEAVE YOU NAME AND PHONE NUMBER...Iam going to try to get some races lined up. If you do wanna do this and we can get tracks to book us in it will be a great time and fun for all of us..I would like to call all you guys to see what kind of $'s to tell the track owners.I feel if we are doing this as a group of us we should all have each other's thoughts and inputs..I think we should try to keep it fun and simple..what do you guy's and girls think..speaking of females I got a call from a guy that sponsor's beal racing and he has "it sounds like a super nice ta/d that his (wife) will be driving..."now that is cool" so as of now I have ken goss with his wife driving///myself dave lowe/// andy wenzel/// anthony whitfield.I might add anthony just quit working for John force and now going to run with us:) /// the is another guy out of witchita/// another fellow from oklahoma/// dale wilkins from independence ks. is putting together a altered..look out dale runs strong:eek: //mike newkirk said it might be fun at times for him/// also got a call from a guy in scott city kansas said he is in on this thing and his daughter will be driving his blown dragster "COOL"...well I hope this works,,,,fingers crossed,,,,if you don't wanna post your number here call me we need to get this thing rolling Dave Lowe 1-620-249-5909...Also list some tracks you people wanna run at...THANKS

5. secondwindracing

back to the top