att. blown cars

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by secondwindracing, Feb 2, 2007.

1. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

Anyone wanting to start up a quick 8 deal let me know I am in kansas looking for people in ks, ok, ark, mo, ect..alot of track owners sound very interested
    let me know...Dave Lowe call any time 1-620-249-5909 if you get the answering machine leave message also I might add my answering machine is for my skating center..SO YOU DO HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER:) I think this could be funnnn

2. Lethal Threat Racing

I know we are looking for some Pro Outlaw Racing or Q8 racing in Oklahoma. What tracks are you looking at?

3. secondwindracing

anything in ks/ok/mo/ark.. very close to tulsa 100 miles. ok city 200 miles. were are you from? se kansas here pittsburg ks..hope this thing works out carl blanton owner of our local track is going to run an add for me in his paper he puts out bi monthly. Dave Lowe

4. tranman

tranman Member

im up here in iowa. only thing i got to run is nhra top dragster and local quick 16's. That'd be awesome to get some closer to home quick series races. what kind of quick 8 thing you lookin at setting up? like the pro top outlaw guys or kinda of like kcir's fastest doorslammer race where all out safetly rules only and no nitro....? we're capable of setting up for for type. (legal and outlaw)

5. secondwindracing

outlaw...what we have is a ta/d we were going to run some t/d this year until the NHRA rules had to change and now you can't run a blower starter....
    what is sad they copyed the IHRA rules to a tee. as for this thing iam working up is a pro outlaw deal, dragsters, altereds, funny cars..as for safty that all depends on the tracks and track owners, all of our stuff is up to date and cert. we use the hans down to a cert. diaper, as for nitro that is also up to the track owners. were in iowa are you in? love to get someting booked in your aera. how far from carl moyer's track? let me know I have around 8 guys here that wanna do this, I think we can make more money doing this than giving NHRA $150.00 FOR CAR AND DRIVER plus you have to pay for the rest of the crew. we have done this thing in the past and it worked very good had good car counts and got to run at a lot of different tracks..let me know Dave Lowe

6. tranman

tranman Member

im jus a half hour away from eddyville (former moyers track) the guys that own cordova dragway purchased the track last season. definetly sounds like my kinda deal

7. tranman

tranman Member

round about what kind of times are we looking at having to run? 1/8th or 1/4 mile?

8. EXTREME B/FC

EXTREME B/FC Jr. Dragster

Hi Guys,
    I'm in Minnesota but will travel in our 11 state area to race, see the map on our web site. This sounds like a good time. I have a F/C and would be interested in coming down to play.
    Joe:)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  9. secondwindracing

we can run in the 3 in the 1/8 and run in the 6.0 in the 1/4 but I suggest we back it off on keep our parts in one piece.....what do you guys think??? dave lowe

10. tranman

tranman Member

this last season with 526 bae v headed hemi, 8-71 at 63% over, and lencodrive 3 speed, we ran 4.0's in 1/8th and low 6.40's in 1/4. we had more to go but the little blower was killing us. We were way safe tho and wasn't tearing up anything at all. Im more than comfortable running it there. Lay'n some more flame to her wouldn't be a problem tho. thing is, is there enough guys around that can run those numbers? im sure there is.

11. secondwindracing

IN MAY ON THE 12TH there will be a free test session at tulsa ok. for blown cars. I will post more when I find out more on this..dave

12. moparmark

moparmark New Member

This sounds great!! Not quite ready to go yet, but I've got something that should fit right in under construction. Had been looking at Outlaw Fuel Altered or Nostalgia Pro Comp but something like this closer to home would be fantastic. I'm located in central Missouri. moparmarkpaul@aol.com

13. secondwindracing

hey give me a call 1-620-249-5909 we r tring to form an outlaw club and get some tracks around here to book us in...i have several tracks wanting to do this so now i am trying to get a car count and people that will do this with us i and my freind andy wenzel are trying to put this together...dave lowe

14. Ron C

Ron C Jr. Dragster

You might want to take a look at our "Top Eliminator West" program on the West coast. Go to our website www.topeliminatorwest.net and the rules are posted. We run on a 6.30 1/4 mile deal.
    Good luck and have fun.........blessings......Ron Clevenger.

15. underby6

underby6 Active Member

Any ideas on payouts or anything like that? The deal seems identical to the class we run, Pro Top Outlaws. If the races aren't too far west, we'd come out there and play. Just a little 8-71 car....but we do pretty well. Let me know what's up.

Thanks,
    Brandon Booher

16. tranman

tranman Member

pretty well haha i think the 5.99 in top dragster trim is more than jus pretty well

17. Lethal Threat Racing

I am in on the May test date.

18. secondwindracing

hey brandon are you related to a guy named matt??? he ran a front motor deal and ran with the bad boys from illinois..dave

19. secondwindracing

as for pay outs i need to check with other outlaw clubs and see what they are getting....we have always ran outlaw stuff but Iam very new at trying to organize a outlaw association...Iam not to shy to say i need HELP..Dave lowe

20. tranman

tranman Member

when we ran the outlaw doorslammer stuff at kcir. Of course it was one race a year, i believe it was 5000 to win and 2500 runner up. The pro outlaw doorslammer series they had here at eddyville in 05 was a 5-6 race series and was 3500 to win 1500 runner up. i cant remember if the kcir race was 8 or 16 car field. I know eddyvilles was 8 car field. most the cars were off the regular pace of legal pro mods. we qualified in top 5 at every race running 4.20's and .30's on 1/8th and 6.50's on 1/4 (we had a heavy A$$ car) haha