APT Rob Moore contact

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by gordon tarbell, Dec 11, 2023.

1. gordon tarbell

Is there and email address for APT / Rob Moore ? I have not had good luck with phone .

2. Bob Meyer

Bob Meyer Comp Eliminator

Try ramnitro1@cox.net
    As buried as he always is, this may not be speedy either!
    If he doesn't answer, he can't hear it ring with 10 machines running, just keep trying, once a day is far from enough.............

3. gordon tarbell

Thanks for the reply Bob, I just got back from the inlaws place in Eng for Christmas. I will keep calling Robs # . Hopefully he answers as he is not real prompt on text or call backs. I know Norm in Wales is needing stuff also for his Lenco so he can run the double in July at SantaPod. Hope to bump into you at March Meet. Sure wish I had bought that Master cyl from you instead of letting Norm snag it as I really need a good one now . Have a Great New year.

4. Bob Meyer

Bob Meyer Comp Eliminator

Gordon; Do you know if Norm is coming to Bakersfield in March ?
    If so, if Bowser's allow the running of Outlaw Pro-Mod (they apparantly haven't committed to run the class) Rob will be there and bring parts, send a list of whats needed to my email (meyerracecars@sbcglobal.net) and I'll put it in his hand.
    Happy New Year, Bob

5. gordon tarbell

HUA and thanks