Anyone running or has run a Faulk Injector

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by KMS, Aug 20, 2005.

1. KMS

KMS New Member

Anyone running or ever has ran a carbon fiber 3 hole faulk injector? Any good points or bad points about the injector? Looking to put it on a Nitro Funnycar.

2. afueldigger

afueldigger tire wiper

We Ran one for a year. I loved it in fact I would still be running it if we had not made the switch to A/Fuel. I set it up with the blades closed and used a needle valve and leak plugs to control idle air. it worked great.

3. topalky511

topalky511 Member

i ran one of the tall dragster injectors on my alcohol dragster worked great, really nice injector , i just put one of his new extra tall dragster injectors (like the top fuel cars use) on the car on the weekend worked excellent, they are good quality and finished off nicely, also they have a nice radiused entry into the butterfly where the knut is flat

4. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

WE ARE A DISTRIBUTOR FOR THE FALK HATS AND HAVE SOLD A DOZEN OR SO HATS AND SO FAR EVERYONE IS HAPPY. THE QUALITY IS GOOD AND THE PRICE IS FAIR. I AGREE WITH POST ABOVE ABOUT THE RADIUSED ENTRY INTO THE BUTTERFLIES IS A NICE FEATURE. IF YOU WANT TO SEE PICS OF THE FUNNYCAR INJECTOR YOU CAN CHECK OUT AT RBSSUPERCHARGERS.COM UNDER FUEL INJECTION OR CALL 530-292-3040