Alky Pro License???

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Scotttrod, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Scotttrod

Scotttrod Member

A quick question to make sure I haven't missed something................

I have used Jetsize in the past and have a license for it, but my computer is treating the program as a virus now. I am far from smart enough to get it to work (Opened as Administrator, etc).

I decided to purchase the Alky Pro for a year and got the message below. I emailed tech support to get a license but no response. Thoughts?

Your order is on-hold until we confirm payment has been received. Your order details are shown below for your reference:

Order #1002 (January 11, 2020)
    Product Quantity Price
    Full Version 12 Month License 1 USD $245.00

2. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

So did you give them a credit card. Be advised they are down in Australia so will not wake up for another three hours. so did you download the full version off their web page then send them a copy of your machine data that they need to issue the license?

3. Scotttrod

Scotttrod Member

Mike,
    I did, it turns out they sent an email with the license 30 minutes ago. I did send required info. The email they sent had what was required to get the program up and running.

Thanks for the help.
    Scott

4. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

Ok good. If you have any questions on the Alky Pro then feel free to ask me.