Air shift buttons

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by every penny, Feb 4, 2004.

1. every penny

every penny New Member

Can any of you guys help a fellow racer from across the Pond -- from this side of the water i cant find out where to buy - beg - steal or borrow some air shift buttons -- the type that sit in the butterfly -- i.ll be running a B&J 3speed this season in a rear engine dragster thats running 7.1,s and if i could shift into second it might go quicker ( joking ) Hope you can help -- Regards John

2. Greg

Greg New Member

John, I know that Lenco and the Wizard's warehouse both have buttons. Lenco's are the individual buttons and the Wizard also has the integrated style that have the buttons and a manifold in 1 unit.

Lenco

Wizard's

I'm sure there are more, but that's all I know.

Greg

3. every penny

every penny New Member

Thanks Greg Found them in the Wizard down load you sent -- little stuff like this is really hard to find over here and you can spend hours looking - Thank you once again John

4. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

B&J makes the integrated unit. call them up or log on to bandjtransmission.com

5. TA/FC CLEAN UP

TA/FC CLEAN UP New Member

John,
    This Greg is a pretty good old boy from this side of the water!!!!!! :D :D

6. every penny

every penny New Member

WILL & TA/FC Thanks for the help guys every bit helps when your this side -- WILL- Great site you have here mate ,Dave Wilson put me onto it and i,ve become a fan of the site .TA/FC- We have some good old boys here as well my friend ,maybe we inheritaded it from you guys along with the sport -- Regards John