Ahra

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by NITRO, Dec 15, 2012.

1. was R4K

was R4K Member

If you started sending money back to everyone you screwed on ebay and elsewhere, we wouldn't need to raise the purses in NHRA!Thanks Jeff- Bob Meek - one your scores.

2. The Zone

The Zone Member

Should I start....No I don't think I will.
    Good luck for all involved is all I can say.

Mr Craig I hope you have not been duped like a few three years ago were.

I like Gaynors and Sitko's responses.

Call me Mr Craig any time and we can chat. If you live out here in the NW and hang out at MRP, you likely know who I am.

604 826 5775

speedzone1@shaw.ca

3. invalyouble

invalyouble New Member

i think there might have been a reason for that. :)

4. WGAINES40

WGAINES40 Banned

Wow!

Hey Bob,either you want you 200 bucks back or you dont.Last time you posted shit like this you apologized for weeks and told me to forget it. I know the 200 I screwed you out of blatentley kept you from racing your nitro car. Send me your paypal address @ jeffgaynor58@gmail.com and you and your family can ressurect your career with that 200 bucks. And please tell all your buddies who I screwed that im paying up and have them contact me too.

Thats a shorter list than Bob Meek.

Back to the AHRA,most fun I ever had was racing for Orville Moe,best payday too,allways had a great time,Im behind your program 100% and will sacrifice my hard earned cash to buy a membership. Gezz,Bill Chapman sent me a t shirt and a rule book for 35 bucks,I would do it again if he had xxlarge!

Oh,and Bob, here are a couple for you- Big time NFC hero Donnie Watkins owes me $3500,Big time body builder Army Armstrong owes me 2 grand,others more or less totaling 10 grand so when you put your head down on your pillow tonite you will sleep good knowing I got it a bit morre than you did

Have a great day!

5. eli

eli Banned

Oh now I get it! some one screwed
    you so you had to get even,
    and screwed every one you could,
    hope your even, it's called KARMA,
    it's do unto others as you would
    have them do unto you.
    not like there did to you,
    have a heavenly day.
    Gene Terenzio Sr.

6. was R4K

was R4K Member

Jeff-- never have I apologized to you for our ebay episode! That said-I tried to send you a private message, but I guess your box is full.

7. was R4K

was R4K Member

Jeff Gaynor is a stand up guy! We have resolved our differances and I wish him a safe life and success in his racing endeavors! Bob Meek

8. The Zone

The Zone Member

when and where is the first race Mr Saint or Mr Craig.

I'll put money on it not happening

Dean

9. nitroguys

nitroguys Member

Well we went to odessa and ran our top fuel car for troy moe and brad the jet car guy from canada. We were promised x amount to make passes fri sat and sun. Of course we were not pd. But i will not hold that against another person. Rod Saint is trying to do something here and far as i remember he did no wrong to me nor did Jim Tice. If anybody wants another saction to run a car other than NHRA then support this guy. For all the dreamers wanna bees and burr heads suck it up. But dont hold a person responsible for anothers action. Nor should you say AHRA is at fault. Troy Moe is at fault period! We asked him on that sat if he needed to cut his losses we would skip running sunday. He bold faced lied and no one else made the decision to do what he did but Troy. I am willing to drag my dragster out to put on a show and have some fun. Mr Saint Mr Tice please let me know if i can help you in anyway. You have my teams full support!!! Terry T.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  10. Cap Racing

Cap Racing New Member

So what's the latest with AHRA?

11. aafa434

aafa434 Fuelish Habit

Lets hear the NEW GUY out!

I'll give it a shot, again, on one condition. That being that no member of the owners, staff or management other than technical positions is held by anyone associated with the previous incarnation of the AHRA. That bag of maggots are
    pond scum as far as I'm concerned. Now if we've really got a new team, even with an old wore out-assed name that conjures up pissed off feelings, I'm willing to give it a shot for the very reason given- to distance what I do from the NHRA.

Divulge the names of all the staff and owners of the NEW AHRA and get it all on the table up front. EXACTLY who are we dealing with?

Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  12. nitroguys

nitroguys Member

They are getting a rule book printed. They are running several different classes based off cars back in the 70's and 80's. It will have a more limited fuel pump and overdrive ratio's for a safer race exsperience. This is for true racers it not abount who has the most money to throw at it. The way i understand it the nitro cars will be mid 5 sec passes with a nostalgia look and feel. I would keep your eyes and ears open. And ask um for a rulebook when availible there is a class for everybody. i personally hope things move fast and this gets going sooner than later. I can also say that if you have been negatively affected by AHRA in the past you have to realize its not the fault of the people working to bring this sanction back! I am all for it

13. tad2155

tad2155 Member

any idea anyone wat classes as far as rear engine dragsters?

14. mark6052

mark6052 Member

talks cheap

It is almost the 1st of March. The AHRA site shows no schedule, (stay tuned). Where in the US are you planning to run? As I am out west, division 6 area. What track will let you run using the AHRA banner? Last time that was tried the NHRA flat out put a stop to any track under there control. You cannot run on there sanctioned track. period. Have you found a legal way around this? Spokane was HOME for the world finals, would love to see it return. I understand you are the "new" ahra, will see.

15. nitroguys

nitroguys Member

They are working toward 2014 i dont think anything will develop this year. Also from what i understand they are starting with some independant tracks in texas again

16. NITRO

NITRO ??

Sorry, all.
    Not going to comment just now.
    The wheels are turning for us..
    Thats all I can say.
    Dave Craig.

17. eli

eli Banned

Well it's a month since you posted this,
    and I don't see any answer to your question?
    same old, same old, did you say maggots & pond scum?
    whatchu takin bout ? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

18. NITRO

NITRO ??

Ok, the new rules are out and yes it is for 2014..
    If anyone has any questions about classes or rules,
    please cntact me or Rod Saint..
    Feel free to ask away.
    Dave Craig
    davenanne@live .com or Rod Saint @ www.ahramotorsports.com

19. aafa434

aafa434 Fuelish Habit

Still no reply to this either! It's bullshit I say!

And the worm appears to be the same!

20. AHRA

AHRA New Member

AHRA responds

I have sat back for the last 3 years and listened to all the bitching and complaining from certain individuals regarding the AHRA and the NHRA and IHRA as well. I have been the center of all of the attacks from disgruntled racers who were affected negatively not by the AHRA but the person I allowed to take charge of the organization (Troy Moe). These people have blamed me for this demise and have gone so far as to try to cause me to lose my job in law enforcement. This is the nature of the beast created by Moe and there is no one who has lost more, or been affected more than I have through this entire ordeal, personally and financially. I have lost thousands of my personal funds to make the AHRA into a functional organization with absolutely no return, the money I invested into this is in the same pocket that anyone else's loss is (Troy Moe's). To those who had a direct affect from Moe's under handed dealings you have all the right in the world to vent but you have attacked the wrong person. There are many individuals who have attacked me personally who have only heard second and third hand and really have no clue what happened. I have not given up on my quest to bring the AHRA to life and I will not let the nay sayers keep me from this dream. There are several individuals on this board that have nothing good to say and as for Jim Overly, being called a maggot and pond scum, REALLY? Now that's original. I am not going to stoop to your level here or anywhere else because I do not know you. There are others who have continued to let's just say, RUN THEIR mouth about things they have heard from their good friends, ring any bells Dean Murdoch? Bottom line, I don't care what you say, just point the finger where it needs to be pointed. There are people in the drag racing community that have bashed me that I have never met, never spoke to but it is funny how they will get on the internet and swear they know me and that I was the guy making all the deals and arrangements. It is amazing how many people know me that I have no clue who you are. Now to those of you who support the AHRA and my efforts, God Bless you. I have more people supporting me that I have never met and know what happened and who caused the problems.

I will try to answer some of the questions I have seen for those of you who desire to keep some faith in what I am trying to do. There are three Texas fuel organizations that I learned (through Chris Graves) had paid for memberships for the AHRA to Troy Moe. I have provided permanent AHRA memberships for those racers who's names were provided to me by Chris. Any questions ask Chris.

Yes I am slowly moving along with the AHRA program. There is a new rule book completed with original AHRA classes and rules as they were from the 1978-79 seasons with the exceptions of updated safety regulations. These classes and rules will allow more individuals a chance to compete without having to have all the deep pocket high dollar equipment to be competitive. Same classes same rules as 78-79. I anticipate a season to begin early 2014 at several tracks that have made commitments in the Southwest and Midwest area's. The web site will have information posted when I make it available and as Overly may claim, it isn't bullshit. If you want to see who is currently involved in the program, look at the AHRA web site at ahramotorsports.com and you will see Overly's worm (Troy Moe) is not on the list. As I have posted previously, as of April 15, 2013, I will be moving the operation to Albuquerque New Mexico.

Again I thank those of you who do and will support the AHRA effort and to those who like to create the hate and discontent on web sites bashing me, well, I hope the best for you as well.

Respectfully

Rod Saint
    AHRA Motor Sports