Ahra

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by NITRO, Oct 14, 2012.

1. The Zone

The Zone Member

I think that might not go well for the AHRA.
    But that being said there are 95% of the racers out there would just want a good venue to compete at with decent payouts.
    Much is forgiven (as many racers have a short memory) if in fact the AHRA get their shit together and pay at the event and don't say the cheque is in the mail.

I would still be surprised if there is a race anywhere in the NW though. The tracks are pretty well embedded in their sanctioning bodies at this point.

Note: I may have seen you at the track but I am surprised with the way you are talking Dave that I have not met you. I have been a solid NW media fixture for almost two decades.

Dean

2. Dale Finch

Dale Finch Member

Sounds like Moe does still own the name or the receiver does.....just thinking that should be sorted out.

3. kylewurtzel

kylewurtzel TA/FC

I am sure the racers from 2010 would like the money they are owed.

4. aafa434

aafa434 Fuelish Habit

AHRA (A Halfasssed Ripoff Association)

Me and Kyle think alike here- TOO many screw ups with the AHRA name involved to take any more chances-it's like the girlfriend you catch cheating on you. First time- you're thinking that maybe she'll get her shit together-second time, well by then you know, you just KNOW! And write that shit off forever! NADA- that's the chance any "New and Improved AHRA" has of ever screwing me out of another $65.

Come to the table with a new name and we'll talk.:cool:

5. Ken Sitko

Ken Sitko Super Comp

I actually never got screwed by Orville, he was always very good to me. I am just leary about what happened a few years ago with Calgary, we were planning on running there right up until a few weeks before the race was scheduled.

6. eli

eli Banned

I was one of the guys that got screwed, an i never met the guy that screwed me, when i do i promise i will F@@k you up.
    Gene Terenziio Sr.
    P/S Nobody screws me and gets away with it.:mad:
    Italians are famous for two things,
    Spaghetti, And Revenge.
    Ill wate,till I meet you.

7. The Zone

The Zone Member

See Dave, there is so much that you don't know of what went on in 2010 with the so called "New" AHRA.

They guy that ran the Canadian division was out 20,000.00 at least.

Dean