AFD gets 40 deg 95%, converter cars lose weight break

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Dec 11, 2013.

1. pennance

pennance Member

Well said Richard......Isant this what PSA is here for? To be the liaison and provide us honest answers? The rest of this post is geared to at the race track not PSA.

Richard were not in the "Cool Kids Club" in LA so our opinion is for not.

And because i wont join the "Cool Kids Club", Im fine always being on the outside looking in.

I have adopted a new mantra. If i want my intelligence insulted on a daily basis all i need to do is hang out with a group of drag racers. When i talk to members of that "club" they tell me my car will never run, and when i see what their doing. Its no wonder they need NHRA's help with the rules.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2013
  2. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Psa

Pennance,
    As stated from the inception, the PSA is to promote the top alcohol brand of racing, and will not be involved in the rules process in any way. We did not want to repeat an earlier failed organization.
    [COLOR="#0000CD"]Pro Sportsman Association Mission Statement
    .The Pro Sportsman Association is a non-profit organization formed to build the value and ‘brand’ of Top Alcohol racing. We are an organization primarily funded by the membership dues of racers, racing businesses and fans who have a vested interest in seeing Top Alcohol racing reach the proverbial ‘next level.’ We plan to reach our objectives through the hiring of a dedicated PR and Marketing team. Our objective is to increase the support, participation and profitability of NHRA Lucas Oil Top Alcohol racing. We intend to specifically target increased media exposure in both local and national markets. By building our value to both the tracks and NHRA, we hope to not only maintain but increase the number of events that feature our classes as front gate draws. By building the awareness of our classes through media and other promotions, we hope to build our fan following in the long term. We also hope our efforts lead to more new teams entering the Top Alcohol classes. The PSA will not get involved in performance based rules issues. We do not intend to become our own racing series aside from NHRA. The scope of the organization is to be a promotional tool for the Top Alcohol classes, not a mediation board between NHRA and the racers.
    [/COLOR]
    The NHRA Sport Racers Advisory Council (SRAC) is supposed to be utilized for racer feedback for rules discussions, but we were blindsided by this change as most others were.

Marty Thacker
    SRAC Member

3. pennance

pennance Member

Thank you Marty. You know what happens when you assume and i assumed. My bad.

My last post was kinda off the wall even by my standards. Justa bit of frustration on my part. Im sure some of you can relate to what i said in there and to some it sounded like crazy.

Apologies
    Dave

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013
  4. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

SRAC the no advissory committee or so called racers advisory committee

You know what assumes means ASS-U-Me

Last edited: Dec 16, 2013