A/FD thought!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Craig Bourgeois, Jun 26, 2007.

1. nitrohawk

nitrohawk New Member

THE RULES ARE THAT YOU CAN'T RUN ANY RATIO LESS THAN A 2.90.
    yOU DON'T NEED TO ADD DRAG TO THE CAR. tHE DUAL ELEMENT WINGS WORK WELL ENOUGH.

2. WADE RACING

WADE RACING New Member

Lightest car I ever had was 1560 pounds ! Blown Fuel Donovan, 215 w.b, Mag body, Mag rearend & no reverser with a Lenco 2 speed...Was that car made of electrical conduit or ? Uncle Bob , if you are on here what is the lightest Blown Chrysler car you built and took to the scales ? ? ? ?

3. Bob Meyer

Bob Meyer Comp Eliminator

Larry; No quotes here as I have CRS, but I believe in 1969 one of my AA/GD with mag blower case, M/T 8 3/4" mag carrier, mag motor plate & body and holes in anything somewhat safe weighed 1290 with fuel and oil, no driver (he weighed 145).

Bob

4. WADE RACING

WADE RACING New Member

Uncle Bob

Thanks for the answer, I knew you would have a good one even with CRS !
    I was asking the question in regards to Woodchips post about Prudhomme's Fuller Top Fuel car weighing 1280 # . I should have known it was possible with Snakes money, or someones Eh? Guess CRS has caught up with me too. Happy Trails, Larry....................

5. nitrohawk

nitrohawk New Member

Bob
    I built a blown gas car for myself with an opwn tube rearend, mag brakes,
    RCS alum bell housing, RCS front spindles and had a 671 on a steel block, stel head hemi This was about 1964. Weighed in at 1065 lbs on the scales at Lions. The car less engine and clutch weighed about 320 lbs.
    Bob Holley