A big thanks and a merry Christmas and happy New Year

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Ron Meyer, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Ron Meyer

Ron Meyer New Member

For the past couple of weeks, I have been reading old posts and have gone back to page 113 so far.

I run a Top Fuel Dragbike on 85% with about 45 #'s and an Autorotor. I've been playing with this bike for 19 years. Maybe one of these days, I will get it right.

In the past couple of weeks while reading everyone's posts, I have picked up a substantial number of things, some previously unknown, some long forgotten but important. I think this may be only my second post, but I wish to thank Will for hosting this site, and for Mike C. for sharing the great amount of information he has accumulated over the years.

I've been drag racing motorcycles for more than forty years, and I realize just how much experience counts in this game. The more I learn, the more I realize that I don't know. I also help a few other teams with machine work from time to time and enjoy doing it.

All that being said, I wish to thank everyone here for their input and to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year.

Just remember, "Happiness is a Drag" !!!!

Fast Ronnie
    TFH 708

Mike Canter and Will Hanna like this.
  2. andy wilfong

andy wilfong Active Member

I’ve been building blowers for 39+ years and racing throughout that time, still learning everyday

Mike Canter and Will Hanna like this.
  3. Ron Meyer

Ron Meyer New Member

Andy, are you still working at Littlefield's?
    Many years ago, I used to do the chapel services at the division seven races and usually talked to Mert and his son. I remember his son had the nickname "Stats" because he always had the qualifying sheets for everybody. I haven't seen some of those people for many years.

4. andy wilfong

andy wilfong Active Member

Yes I still work at Littlefield’s, Brad is now working at lacuna seca raceway as P R director, after a stint at national dragster doing what he did as a kid