90 degree injector line fitting causing restriction?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by srxspec, Jun 10, 2013.

1. hemiracer2

hemiracer2 New Member

Do you not have a flow bench? if you don't , how do you know all this unless you can see it , I built my flow bench , because of theories &opinions , I just needed facts not BS , just sayin!!:cool::cool:

2. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

Physics and fluid dynamics. It is in text books and is pretty basic. Doesn't need to be proven unless you didn't know it to start with. We call these Laws of Physics and not theories and BS.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
  3. hemiracer2

hemiracer2 New Member

Still did not answer my question , Do You own a flowbench, I don't believe text books , I have to see it & too many variables in a text book . I can read a book but that don't mean I can do whats in the book makes it right , been a lot of bs written In a book , but never worked in a real world application

4. eli

eli Banned

Mike,
    What about the distabution blocks,thay are all at 90 Degree angels and in a small space, do you think that the fuel is creating bubbel there? In the hat, Like Chuck Andirka told me, It dont make a differancs because thats what the blower dose, the distabution blocks & long lines are what i think restrict the flow, Think about it, the fuel has to make 8 to 10 90 degree turns in a 1 to 2 in. space. all at once.

5. Dave Koehler

Dave Koehler Member

The standard Enderle Distribution block has a pretty big area in between the left and right nozzle outlets. IF it's packed with fuel you can look at that space as a settling tank or accumulator, mini fuel tank or something like that. While the fuel is constantly moving you could say that since the 8 lines are feeding from that larger area that there is no real turn compared to the hose end being discussed.
    Dave Koehler
    http://www.koehlerinjection.com

6. Mark Leigh

Mark Leigh Member

You said a mouthful and capped it off !!!! Amen Will