8-71 blowers

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by SoDak, Oct 19, 2009.

1. craig moss

craig moss Member

DAMN THIS IS GOOOD STUFF!!!:eek:

2. SoDak

SoDak Active Member

I certainly did not start this to create friction. I'm merely a guy trying to take my dollar and make more power, just like the rest of you.

Does anyone have comments about doing coatings (anti-friction, heat, etc)to the rotors or the inside of the case?

3. underby6

underby6 Active Member

I would say if your money is endless dyno both blowers and go with the better one for your combination. If not see which one you can find the best deal on, regardless I feel both will be a substantial improvement on what you currently run. More boost or equal boost at less o.d. means free h.p.!:) Both companies make good products as is displayed by the various records held by different competitors/classes running their respective products.

Brandon Booher
    NHRA TAD #323

4. psi

psi New Member

Dmpe

In regard to the post you replied to, there is no part of it that says anything negitive about any person or any product it just shows a fact that anyone can find and a blurb from an email. In regard to your last sentence Dyno's, Blowers, Horsepower etc. if you have some free time give me a call or send an email.

roger@psisuperchargers.com
    (480)820-6511

5. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

I agree with Roger. There is no friction just good healthy discussion that all learn from. With both Darren and Roger participating one gets to know more about products we all use.

6. SoDak

SoDak Active Member

I don't think PSI is talking to me...

Anyone have thoughts about the coatings I asked about earlier? Have you tried it?