1988 42' Gooseneck race trailer, Chaparral style

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by crdafoe, Apr 24, 2022.

1. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

MUST SELL ALL OFFERS AND TRADES CONSIDERED

1988 42' race trailer, manufacturer uncertain (title says "Gooseneck"), but it looks VERY similar to a Chaparral, and others have suggested it may be an LTD (which was a Chaparral "sister company" also in Texas at the same timeframe). Triple axle, has Weld aluminum 16x7 8 lug wheels, new brakes, new wheel bearings, new Firestone tires. Onan 7000 watt generator with remote start in upper compartment, air compressor, interior and exterior lights, aluminum floor, lots of cabinets and counter space, solvent tank, tool box, motorized rear door, engine change trolley system with dedicated winch in floor.

Only reason for selling is it's too long to fit at my house! Needs to go ASAP because of this.

$18000 OBO, trades or partial trades considered for a real nice newer custom golf cart, clutch grinding machine, complete long or short block, alcohol or nostalgia fuel combination, engine parts, blower/fuel systems, or lemme know what you've got.

Can email pics, they're already on the InsideTopAlcohol Facebook classified group.

Located near Tacoma WA. Contact: crdafoe@yahoo.com

2. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

PRICE REDUCTION to $15k firm. Trades considered. Has to go, too big for the space.

3. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

New Price, less generator and compressor, $10k FIRM or possible trades as posted.

4. Glenn Bell

Glenn Bell New Member

Can you send me pictures inside and out 480-226-3347

5. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

The above price was a typo, it is supposed to be $12k firm. I would fix it but this board will not allow edits for some strange reason