1957 chevy pro mod project car $15000

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by kbhemi, Sep 29, 2014.

1. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

Ok I started this car a while back - and its in a million pieces - but all good stuff - car was run but not with the new body and updates -
    OK - on racingjunk I uploaded pics of many of the parts and pieces of the car except the wishbone - anti roll - pedal assy - front lamb struts - driveshaft container etc etc etc that go with it. Kind of think of it this way - the body is $6000 - the chassis is $9000 - everything else is free - yep thats stroud dual chutes - 8 gallon fuel cell - santuff rear double adjustable shocks - andy mccoy fabricated floater rear end with MW ends and brakes - aluma star weld wheels - tires slicks brakes - bickel 4 link wishbone track locator and anti roll - the list goes on and on. 316-761-7208 or email me at kbhemi@cox.net
    Above Added: Sun September 28, 2014, 1:38 pm EST
    CHASSIS IS A VANISHING POINT DOUBLE FRAME RAIL CHROMOLY THAT HAS BEEN UPDATED AND BACK HALFED RECENTLY - BODY IS A MCAMIS LIGHTWEIGHT FIBERGLASS AND IS THE SWOOPIEST LATEST GREATEST CURRENT VERSION - HAS A Andy Mccoy FABRICATED REAR END WITH MARK WILLIAMS AXLES BRAKES AND FLOATER ASSEMBLIES - SINGLE WHEELIE BAR 96 INCH - NO 3RD MEMBER - 4 LINK IS THE BICKEL BIG OD BARS AND ROD ENDS ARE CHROMOLY - BICKEL ANTI ROLL - LAMB STRUTS AND BRAKES UP FRONT - DUAL CHUTES - 16X16 WELD BEADLOCKS AND HOOSIER 34.5 X 16 SLICKS WELD ALUMASTAR FRONTS WITH 24" GOODYEARS - CHASSIS ENGINEERING RACK AND PINION - I HAVE HAD THE CAR TOGETHER ENOUGH FOR A ROLLER WITH A HEMI IN IT BUT ITS NOW COMPLETELY STRIPPED DOWN - THIS BODY HAS NOT BEEN MOUNTED - CAR HAS NOT BEEN RUN SINCE UPDATES - AND THERE ARE MANY PARTS THAT GO WITH THIS CAR. ITS A PROJECT - AND THERE ARE MANY PARTS YOU WILL NEED TO FINISH IT. - BUT IF YOU ADD UP THE COST OF JUST A FEW OF THE PARTS INCLUDED - ITS A HECK OF A BARGAIN. $15,000 CASH - I MIGHT TAKE A PARTIAL TRADE - NO BIKES OR BOATS - AND IT WOULD NEED TO BE BARGAIN PRICED LIKE MY CAR IS. I CAN EMAIL YOU PICTURES OF WHATEVER YOU NEED TO SEE - OR YOU CAN LOOK AT EM ON RACINGJUNK - http://www.racingjunk.com/Pro-Modified/182291386/1957-CHEVY-VANISHING-POINT-CAR-PROJECT-57.html DRAG CARS - PRO MOD 57 CHEVY -MY EMAIL IS KBHEMI@COX.NET PH IS 316-761-7208

Last edited: Nov 2, 2014
  2. skauto

skauto Member

OK, not interested in the body or chassis but can i have all the free stuff:cool:

(sorry i couldn't resist) sounds like a good deal.

3. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

To nice of a deal to be sitting - needs to go racing - anybody looking for a new car?

4. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

Bump to the top

5. kbhemi

kbhemi Member

Bump to the top - cool winter project