flowing fuel system

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by hotrodharlkey, Mar 25, 2010.

1. hotrodharlkey

hotrodharlkey New Member

in about a month i should have the money to have my fuel system flowed.i'm in spring creek nv.[296 miles east of reno nv./8 hrs noth of vegas/220 miles west of salk lake city ut.]is there anyone close to me that i can do it so i don't have to ship?
    also what all do they need to flow a system?
    i have the enderle big&ugly hat and port nozzles in intake.want to be sure i have everything i need.
    thanks
    don
    badtoyzz racing
    775-738-3964

2. REEHL EQUIPMENT

REEHL EQUIPMENT Authorized Merchant

Call Ralph Gorr 928 855-8800.

He's in Havasu.

3. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

Ralph and Spike Gorr...iam in kansas and he flows all my stuff.dave

4. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

Gorr's do great work but so does Spud Miller in Oregon at Fuel Injection Enterprises. By the way I haven't ever had either company flow mine. I have had Randy Anderson do it once and Les Davenport do it once. Lots of guys could do it, now you need to decide how much to spend and what are you trying to accomplish? Start of the art, competitive and NHRA national event TAFC level or something else? Dave Germain

5. hotrodharlkey

hotrodharlkey New Member

just a good start point.car will be play toy at strip when i can afford it and when i can't play then i'll show it at cruises and car shows.but when i play i want to play hard.

6. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Spud Miller is awesome,..I use Spud for my fuel and my magnetos

Can not say enough about Spud,.. the info and data sheet he provides
    is fabulous,..any and all parts returned in sealed bags, a big big help getting it
    all done right the first time. ....Spud @ F.I.E. 541-990-2485

:D

7. craig moss

craig moss Member

Spud !! YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER MORE HONEST PERSON TO DO YOU'RE WORK NO WAY !!! Just give him a call see for yourself :cool:

8. Scouder

Scouder New Member

Just got my stuff back from Spud. Couldn't be happier with the communication, information, and attention to detail. He called me to let me know what was going on, not vice versa, his sheets are easy to understand, he gave me alot of advice (I can't imagine what the phone time was worth), and his price was very reasonable. He's alot like Dave Lowe over at Secondwind Racing and Robert Rheel. I'd be one lost puppy without the help they've given me.

-Brian

9. hotrodharlkey

hotrodharlkey New Member

looks like spud is the one then..where is he located?how much should i expect a full flow will cost me?i understand a lot depends on what parts he needs to replace..everything in my fuel system is new..i dont have my drop-in jets for the port nozzles.thinking he will provide those once he know what ones i will need[is that something he desides?]still need to make up all my fuel lines and get the cash together for it.that's way i'm thinking another month or so before i can get it done but if i know roughly how much i may have it sooner or later.cost determies that for me.

10. Scouder

Scouder New Member

His website is fuelinjectionent.com

I conversed with him briefly before I sent my stuff in. After he got it, and did the cleaning and so forth he called me to verify all the specifics of what I expected. Since I was short on pills and nozzles for my altitude and setup, he sold me the pieces I would need to make tuning adjustments. I also got a fuel filter for my feed line from him. If I were you I would be on the phone with him Monday.

There are several good fuel system guys out there. Since I have never used them I cannot compare, but Spud came recommended to me, and he seemed to be a fit for my needs, so I used him. I am happy with my decision.

-Brian

11. craig moss

craig moss Member

he will work with you (make the call now )

12. ColeCrazy

ColeCrazy New Member

Spud is working on my stuff right now.:)

13. craig moss

craig moss Member

You made a good choice:cool: Let us know how it goes