How to pay for classifieds ad - step by step of the new process.

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

This is a step by step of the payment process.

Once you click "Post new message," the first thing you will see is a notification of the fees that go with posting the ad. It is $5 to post a classifieds ad and it is $1 per image you want to post in each ad. As an added feature, if you want to "Feature" your ad, that is $10 per day you want to have it featured at the top of the classifieds listing.

Then you will enter the ad title and ad text like you normally would on the old classifieds.

When you click post, you will be taken to a payment screen as seen below:

payment 1.JPG
    (click the picture for bigger image)

This is showing you a summary of your bill for this post. If everything is correct, click the "pay with Paypal" button. You will then see this screen:

Payment 2.JPG

If you have a PayPal account and are familiar with that payment option, this is where you would log in and pay with your account. If you are not familiar with PayPal or do not have an account, click the "Pay with a debit or credit card, or Bill Me Later" button that is to the bottom right of this picture and will be below the log in window.

This is what you want to click if you don't have a PayPal account and just want to pay with a credit or debit card:

payment 3.JPG

We are working on a 'credit' system where you can buy credits to post classified ads with a discount for bigger purchases. We have not finalized that.

If you have any questions, email me at will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

2. allmostfamous

allmostfamous New Member

Where do you even find post new message. I have things I want to post and can't find where to go. Please provide a step by step on how to even get to where I need to be. This is the most complicated site I have even work with.

3. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Click post new thread.

Put the text of your ad in the box.

Click create new thread.

Then it will take you through the payment process above.