Woodburn Season Opener 15th/16th

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by ITS IN MY BLOOD, May 12, 2010.

1. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Woodburn Dragstrip Season Opener this weekend May 15th and 16th, this .Saturday and sunday,..
    weather will be awesome. Come on out and see Top alcohol funny cars,. Blown and Injected Nitro dragsters,..Twig Ziegler in his Nostalgia AA/FC the "Pizza Haven",.. I will be racing in Pro Nostalgia, maybe a Nostalgia BB/FC or two,..come on out and see the original 1972 Veneys Vega funny car,.stop by and say hi get a hero card and autograph,..ALL KIDS SHIRTS $10,..ALL ADULT SHIRT $15 See ya at the races.....
    thank you for supporting Nostalgia drag racing,.

....Vic Miller

2. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Check out the Season Opener report for the Veneys Vega over on this link to the classic funny car board,...Thank you Jim and Tina Peters for the tow to the line and back, and also Kieth Mcurdy, Dick Pruitt, Scotty, and Jerry for the help Too.

http://classicfunnycarboard.com/CFB/index.php?topic=14706.0

:D

3. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

Woodburn

Your Welcome Vic A really cool guy told me once I hate to see a guy not be able to run his car and he helped me out Big Time Thanks ct
    Pay it forward The Woodburn track was in the best shape I have ever seen for a match race. Thanks Guys and Gals We had Fun Jim :D