Wire loom

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Mac, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Mac

Mac Member

I'm just starting to rewire my altered but I would like to put the mag kill switch wires in a protective loom if possible? I was thinking about using the MSD plug wire protective covering but thought there might be other options. My mag box is mounted in the front just behind the fuel tank so it will be around 8' of wire to the cockpit

2. Mac

Mac Member

Any ideas on what you guys use?

3. david chesnutt

david chesnutt sand rat

wires

I use Mallory plug wire with protective covering ...never had any issues and looks great !

4. youngtuner

youngtuner Member

I have some colored fire shield that also protects from shaving really nice stuff.
    Let me know
    Jonathan

5. BrianD

BrianD Member

Give BMRS wired a call. They are the wiring division of Brown and Miller Racing Solutions here in Concord. They do the wiring harnesses for the majority of the Cup teams. All of their stuff is as trick as it gets. I get everything form switches to ground straps to connectors form them. I can't say enough good things about them. After buying wire form them i don't think i would ever wire a car with norma automotive wire again. When you call there talk to Paul and tell him what your trying to so, also tell him how flexible you need your loom to be when your done.

BMRS Wired
    704 707 0122

Brian Dunlap