Will's debut

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by jb484, Aug 9, 2005.

1. jb484

jb484 yes

Hey Will, how did your trip east go? tried to keep up but have been busy, saw where you had Payne for first round. What happened? How did the car run.

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

went well. got my license and learned alot both on the tune-up and driving. i'm a little bummed i couldn't keep it reeled in because i had a shot at upsetting payne, but you know how the coulda woulda shoulda deal goes. i had him .026 to .138 on the tree, but to his defense, i'm sure he wasn't pushing it against me. i still had him at 330' when i lifted.

contrary to the drc report, i never crossed the line, i got close, but lifted before i did. we're going to raise the wheelie bar and put some more weight on the nose. i'm going to work on my driving a little bit and get a little more aggressive with my steering.

we'll test and debut the monte carlo at the ultimate chevy challenge race in houston (same weekend as noble), then go to dallas for the nationals. from there if we do any good, we might hit chicago, no problem, then consider a vegas-pomona swing to end the year.

[ August 09, 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: Will Hanna ]

3. PANMAN

PANMAN Super Comp

Hey Will congrats on gettin your license. nice to see more and more cars joining the ranks. hope all goes well for you and your team the rest of the year. Safe and fast!!!
    Scott and the Gill crew.