Will

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Kevin Brown, Sep 25, 2006.

1. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

You know what dood....its your site and thats cool but there a lot of us who want to know about Gene...to come back and drop the thread was not right....I also believe that its news worthy....if someone bashes Gene then delete the post not the thread....Gene is a good friend of mine and I will wait to make my decision after the trial, but to remove the only info we (outside the state of Texas) have is wrong. But hey its your site so do as you please...

KB

2. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

Kevin,

It was on the news there just about every day while we were there. It doesnt look real good, especially with the prior arrests. I was glad to see Spencer running the car over the weekend though.

3. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Frankie, I was not there to keep up on it....My kid was on the phone with Spence on and off all weekend...I am glad they ran well...it was a tough final for me as I like Duane and Spence....It just kills me to not to be able to know what is going on....the message boards seem to be our only info source....
    Hope it turns out for all concerned

KB

4. Tob

Tob Jr. Dragster

Didn't mean to stir stuff up. Saw that article in the Indianapolis Star, as the link in the original post showed, and was hoping something was wrong with the article. No intention to run anyone down, just playing by the tag line in the ITA.com "The Pit Buzz"...Get the latest news and buzz from the alcohol racing world. Thought an article in a reputable journal and a hotlink to that article consitutued news.

Giving Will the benefit of the doubt, we don't know all the parties alleged to be involved, so maybe the news was a little too close to home for some that hang out here. I respect the decision to pull the post, especially if innocent folks that hang out/frequent/lurk here might have been/are being impacted. I'm assuming Will knows more and was trying to keep other people from being hurt, not just yanking a newsworthy and widely reported story that impacts the perception of our sport.