Will Hanna

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by blwnaway, Sep 29, 2008.

1. blwnaway

blwnaway Member

Will, I heard you were in Denton helping Jimmy Hector this weekend. What blower was on his car?

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

blower

i believe it's a k8 with 11 rotors, the whole motor is a jancen aj 481x

i ended up making a few laps in the car...stay tuned...more to come...

3. shawn davis

shawn davis Member

Will

I Heard About That Will, Did You Get To Make A Full Pass?

4. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

roger that houston....

technically, yes i made a full pass. that pro mod has more buttons, whistles, bells, gadgets than the space shuttle. first pass i got out of sync trying to leave on the two step and rolled the beams, then the air bottle didn't get turned on. i had about 30 minutes to prepare to drive it, he just kinda said if you can fit in the firesuit, you're driving the rest of the night.

the next pass, i scrapped the two step plan and decided to swap feet at 5000. did everything great, just there's a reset button for the autoshifter to get it in low gear you have to hold down about 5 seconds, i guess i only held it down 3 or 4. nailed the launch, was about to lift bc i could tell it wasn't really moving good early, then it finally started to rpm.

the second car we're building that i will drive will be a c blower AJ 481x. i plan on making it a lot simpler to deal with. no auto shift, no two-steps. i'll have some air buttons i can pull out to make sure it's in low, and i'll just shift it when the light comes on....

we're going to try to get it out by the ADRL finals in Dallas. the current plan is to run the Texas outlaw races and some of the ADRL schedule next year.

5. shawn davis

shawn davis Member

Psi

When I Put The Psi I Took Everything Out The Car, Kill Switch Only.
    Get Rid Of All That Crap It Will Only Cost You A Race Or Worse..
    I Got Some 481x Psi Baseline Info Also

6. blownhemi68

blownhemi68 New Member

Will,
    I enjoyed meeting you this weekend at Denton. We have the black cynergy firebird. Hope you get the car finished in time.
    Kirk Wilmes

7. Shawn Jones

Shawn Jones Jr. Dragster

Hey Will...I heard the rumor that you made some passes this past weekend and might be gettin a ride too, but didn't know how true it was. ;)

Haha see ya at the track.

8. H BROWN

H BROWN blown alky

Hey kirk, howard brown here with the green blown 68 up in kennedale and denton. Just want to say thanks again for the spare parts so I could make first round. It is great to race with a group of guys like you all. If you ever need any parts that I have its yours.:)

9. blownhemi68

blownhemi68 New Member

No sweat man. Any time you need anything just let us know. That ride of yours is wild!!! It was great to meet you also. Good luck with taming that beast. If you need any help let me know.