Will Hanna ...TV star!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Dennis Taylor, May 13, 2006.

1. Dennis Taylor

Dennis Taylor Authorized Merchant

Be sure to watch the Lucas Oil Sportsman show from Atlanta on sunday 5-14-06, 7pm eastern. Our very own Will Hanna will be featured on the Taylor's Tech Tip segment, explaining some of the things you've always wanted to know about, but were to afraid to ask!

As always Will comes off like the polished pro that he is, needing only one take to film this. As for the host, well lets just say we ran out of tape..........

2. Bob Kraemer

Bob Kraemer New Member

Cool deal and way to go guys.
    Congrats to both of you.

3. Nick Breaux

Nick Breaux New Member

Good Job!!

great job will!! they should of showed what comes out of the tank, but it still was good..

4. Leon

Leon New Member

Does this mean he will be wearing sunglasses from now on ? LOL Way to go Will!

5. KathyL

KathyL Super Comp

Nice job Hollywood Hanna! Ya'll did a great job! Oh may I have your autograph. :D :D

Leon, I definitely see sunglasses!

6. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

one take?

thanks for the words of confidence. i wish i could take credit for nailing it in one shot....trust me, it took more than one to get that down. you should see the outtakes....lol.

7. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

Great job by the both of you. I just wish ESPN2 would update their scheudle a bit sooner. I missed the Vegas sportsman coverage right before the Atlanta coverage. Wouldve been nice to see myself on tv, its not like that happens everyday. Thats one nice thing about running the eventual winner in the second round, you get some air time :D Nice of Ron to thank everybody after winning, and yes Ron we know who we are :cool:

8. Jonathan Johnson

Jonathan Johnson New Member

Hey Will,

Nice job on being politically correct on the catch can, while Dennis spills the beans on the puke tank. Every bit of that pun was intended!

JJ

9. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

puke

yeah, we decided to let Dennis get the punch line...lol. with no edit time for those spots, you have to nail the whole thing. i think we got 3 takes where neither of us screwed up, and we took the best one. dennis would nail his part time after time, then i would goof mine up. take 28.....

nick, for once you remembered to drain the puke tank after the race, so it was empty this go around....jus kidding. :D nick keep up the good work, you'll make it in this sport.