Wild Bunch II Series at Maryland Intl Raceway (MIR Budds Creek)

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by TAD240, May 14, 2011.

1. TAD240

TAD240 New Member

Hey Everyone,
    Maryland International Raceway in Budds Creek, Maryland is adding a Wild Bunch II class at three of their larger races this year. This Wild Bunch II class is for Altereds, Roadsters and Front Engine Dragsters ONLY! What I like most, is that they are 1/4 mile and Heads-Up races with NO index and NO Limitations. The dates are June 24-25, August 27 and September 23-24. I for one am hoping that there is a great turnout of cars and fans and that the series is successful enough where Royce will add a few more races next year. For those of you that haven't been to MIR, it is a very good track with plenty of shutoff and wide lanes. Everyone with an Altered in reasonable driving distance should try to make it . I'm hoping to have my car together by then, but it may be a close call. Hope to see you there!! Go to the link for more info. On the home page, go down until you see the picture of the Fiat Altered with the Wild Bunch II name and click for more info. Thanks. WWW.MIRDRAG.COM

2. TAD240

TAD240 New Member

Maryland International Raceway, Altered and Front Engine Dragster Race, June 24+25

MIR, Wild Bunch II, Altered and Front Engine Dragster Race

The first of 3 races for Altereds and Front Engine Dragsters is next weekend, June 24 + 25. I believe that Friday the 24th is a test and tune day but check the schedule. Friday is a good opportunity if you want to get a jump on the competition for Saturday. Check the MIR website above for the schedule, rules and other details or give the track a call.