Why Do they do this

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Hokes Racing, Jun 3, 2005.

1. Hokes Racing

Hokes Racing Moderator

With 3 Divison races this weekend and only one having a full field in one of the Alcohol classes you would think that they could get togetter and not do this.

T/ad and TA/FC
    Divison 2 7 4
    Divison 4 4 4
    Divison 5 8 7

And one Divison not running Alcohol
    With no more racers showing up just how much longer will the Alcohol Classes last. I for one would really hate to see it go

Lanny

2. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Contrast that with 17 TA/FC's at Bakersfield two weeks ago and 15 at the Maple Grove divisional race last week.

Seems like there is a lot of new blood, new teams reviving old blood and a lot more competitive cars than ever before. Looks healthy to me.

RG

3. bulldog6

bulldog6 A/Fuel #4

I think it is more of a time and location issue. There were 23 dragsters and 20 funny cars at the Indy points meet. Most of the guys (and ladys) have to support themselves besides going fast. I don't think we have to worry about losing the alcohol classes. Too fun to watch!

4. DragRacer

DragRacer new

The answer would seem to be to cut from 7 to 5 dividions and make the fields 16 car shows.

5. DragRacer

DragRacer new

The answer would seem to be to cut from 7 to 5 diviions and make the fields 16 car shows.