Whipple Charger Infor Needed

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by rob s, Oct 5, 2005.

1. rob s

rob s s

hi can any one tell me what to check for to see if it is any good or if it has a bigger rotor put in to it, also if its still legal to run.1995 year. please let me know what infor you have thanks.

2. DQUES

DQUES Member

The whipples are not legel to run in NHRA but some people do still use them for other types of racing such as drag boats , outlaw pro mods , tractor pulling , sand drags or any other type of racing that does not require the supercharger to be certified .

3. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

typically these blowers are good for blown alch. where they don't require the blower to be sfi'ed. i have sold several of these to sand racers and they love them. no maintenence and some are starting to run some nitro thru them. running 300 feet they need to get done what they are going to do quick. if the blower looks like the rotors aren't eating into each other they typically are good and ready to run make sure they have gear oil and it is time to rock and roll. also if you put a enderle injector on you have to move the barrel valve and linkage over. if you need any of these items let us know thanks jr