which pump? waterman or rage? for psi

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by sean70ss, Oct 29, 2007.

1. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

I am getting ready to buy a pump for my psi set-up. which pump is best to go with? Waterman or Rage.

Thanks!

Sean

2. bobbyblue359

bobbyblue359 New Member

Sid Makes The Best Pump. Stronger, Easier To Work On, Easy To Modify,easy To Get Any Part For It, And It Works Darn Well. How Big A Motor? We Use An 1100 Wide Rotor At 18% Under To Stop Cavatation. Gives Us 160-170 Psi.

3. eli

eli Banned

The Rage Pump IS a Waterman that Mike puts a steel sleve into it and flows it for you. not sure of the price diferants, but the Rage lasts longer.

4. hemi altered 378

hemi altered 378 Blown Altered

give Don a call.....he is making pumps now, i know the price is better than Waterman and they are cheaper to rebuild.
    http://www.gerardot.com/

5. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

Pumps

We Sell Both Pumps And Have Great Results With Both. They Both Use The Same Design As To How They Are Built And The Customer Service From Waterman And Rage Have Been First Class. So The Only Thing I Have To Offer Is Price For A Rage With Manifold Shut Off,shut Off Cable Bracket,and Inlet Manifold For Returns 1775.00 Waterman With All Same Options About 2100.00 Depending On Who Tunes Your Car Might Recommend To Have The Waterman Get Some Anti Cavitation Work Done To It Or As Suggested By Bobby Blue Get A Big Pump And Slow It Down. The Rage Has The Anti Cav Mod Done From The Factory. As Far As Which Pump To Choose Are You Working With A Fuel System Person.

6. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

pumps

It is a 526 veney headed hemi.

Sean

7. blwnaway

blwnaway Member

Go with the Rage, it is a modified Waterman.

8. JRB

JRB Guest

Both are nice, and work well. But id say go with the rage. Whos doing your fuel system btw?

9. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

pump

Dick Simpson is helping me out along with Todd Simpson.

Sean