When will we see

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by kosky racing, Dec 11, 2006.

1. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

With all the money being spent on track improvements when do you think the trickle down affect will reach the sportsman racers. More paving to accomadate the PRO's means further in the mud for the rest of the racers.Show us one place the sportsmen racers gained on all the new improvements.Nothing derogratory but nothing positive coming to the racers.When will the members start to say we have had enough I'm glad it's getting closer for us to say goodbye. When was the last time that we were asked whats needed to be done to improve racing for the sportsmen other than being told to move for the next pony show.Mud city here we come!

2. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

The one that comes to mind, honestly is Topeka, they did a great job getting rid of as much mud as possible.

:)

3. M Tigges

M Tigges TAFC

Thank god for cheap tarps!!! We always carry an assortment of timber just for those occasions Mike!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  4. michael hall

michael hall New Member

swimmingM

Mike, when was the last time you saw a Pro team paddling thru THEIR pits or rolling up their pants to wade up to the trailer from water or mud? Or use a kiddie pool to float around in??? I feel so bad to see a person have their rig and or car buried in mud. They work just as hard to keep their stuff nice.

5. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

mud

I can say that I seen it this year at Maple Grove . I guess thats why there will be some new paving done there not for the sportsmen but for the pro,s:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

6. 182 TAD

182 TAD New Member

Sorry Mike but Maple Grove was so much fun for us this year , can not complain you Know. Ha !!! Ha !!!

Serge DM Racing:D :D :D

7. flash

flash top alcohol

dallas motorplex

dallas repaved some sportsman pits this year,plenty of paved parking,but alot of racers still in the grass!