What Happend to the National DRAGSTER

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Jim Peters, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

This has been one hell of a year, no more rule book and now the ND. But hey my property taxes went up and my property value went down what more could I ask for in the land of the free, MY ASS. We need to take our country back and piss on everybody else they piss on us.:mad:

2. jim phillips

jim phillips ta/fc

right on but where do you start

3. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

What do mean ? No more National Dragster Mags, did they quit publishing them or something?

4. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

i dont know what is going on
    I liked it better when is was a large paper mag
    not this, looks like IHRA mag shit
    next thing you know they will just send a CD with a stamp on it :mad:

5. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

Iam with you I liked the big paper not the little 20 pager...and as far as IHRA it's in a loosing battel........it's a goner..Dave

6. eli

eli Banned

Prase the Lord, and pass out the ammo!

7. pete9857

pete9857 Member

The ammo is to expensive also!

8. alt 6153

alt 6153 Member

Buy it in bulk- 1000 rounds at a time. I did!!! The current addministration will alway be known for arming the nation. But as noted-----were do we start????

9. Barry Ferriolo

People wonder why racers like Frank Manzo won't come on this site. Here are 8 reasons.

10. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

B-f

Do you really think that the ACE buys used parts. WOW you are HIGH

11. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

and he makes the 9th person:D..Dave
    but I will tell you that the schumacher's read here because Phil schuler buys all of there spray gel from me and ITA is were he found me:)

12. Brad L

Brad L Member

Biased opinion here, but do you really think that National DRAGSTER took a turn for the worse with it's new format? Sure, the pages aren't as big, but they are all-color now. I personally believe that an improvement has been made, but I can assure you that all PMs will be considered if you disagree.

13. eli

eli Banned

Thats the GAYEST statement i ever heard. What dose what were talking about have to do with Frank comeing on here? :rolleyes::p

14. Russ Parker

Russ Parker Member

You see Brad, this brings into play the "C" word. You can't expect certain people groups - especially racers - to embrace this word without some specific sypmtoms to be exhibited, such as but not limited to; diarhea of the mouth, profuse beyllyaching, brain cramps, incoherent thought patterns (if brain is engaged at all) and projectile vomiting of personal attacks. Of course this "C" word we're talking about is CHANGE. Change, as viewed by many people, is an acronym for:

C - Can't
    H - have
    A - anything
    N - new
    G - go
    E - effyourself

If you want to make yourself sound old, just started talking about how good things used to be.:rolleyes:

15. Barry Ferriolo

just for the record - I really like the new Dragster. It's the political BS I'm opposed to. As for your comment Russ, amen.

16. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

Brad
    The all color is great but the size in my opinion makes it a minus
    not as reader friendly (smaller size) as before and even less than the old paper version
    i am ok with change if it is for the better
    If you could have went with all color and stayed the same as before even thou it was smaller than years ago would have been a plus
    This was exactly what IHRA did a while back and i hated it then also

Barry
    if this makes me a bad person for giving my opinion then i dont think
    much of you either, this is how things are made better

17. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

Brad, I like the new ND, the color pictures are great. Guys spend a ton of money on paint jobs for their race cars so why shoudn't the pictures be color?I don't care if it's smaller- everything takes reading glasses these days anyway.
    Russ- Nice acronym- made a great point about drag racers fear of change-Dave Germain

18. Barry Ferriolo

I don't care what anyone's views are. I enjoy reading all of them, whether I agree with them or not - as long as it's about racing or anything remotely related. But not politics. If you have a deep seated hatred for this country's elected officials then take it to Rush Limbaugh or Glenn Beck. Why would you want to turn people off or keep them off this site because you insist on injecting your political views. If you catch Steve Boggs at the right time, he will talk to you all night - and in the morning you will have no idea to his party affiliation. JIM PETERS - I got your insulting private message, but I won't dignify it with a response. There's an old saying - " Never wrestle with a pig. you'll both get dirty and the pig will love it "

19. nmro2114

nmro2114 Member

I like the comment about the paint jobs Dave and it fits much better in my PO Box

20. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

Scarry Barry #9

This one is for BARRY Dude I wrote on here to say something about the change in the National Dragster all you have done is brought up a lot of names and frankly pissed off a few people. What is your problem bad year, join the rest of AMERICA and keep it to yourself B-F #9 :D