Way to go, Woz!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Brad L, Jul 3, 2005.

1. Brad L

Brad L Member

Congrats to the Rancho Framing/White Cap/Color by Woz team for a well-deserved win in Sonoma, Woz's first Wally since (I believe) Las Vegas in 1990. Mark Woznichak has come back after totaling cars in the sand and on fire, and his resiliency paid off. Great runs and nice lights, too! Congrats to Mark, Laura, Gerry and family, Eric, John, Steve, Duster, and all the rest.

From Brad, Kasey, Mert and Lee

2. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

Mark,

Congrats on your win this weekend and thanks for taking the time yesterday to come down and talk to John Patton. It made him feel good that those of you that have gone through one of those deals came down and made sure he was alright and that it happens to everybody sooner or later.

3. RPM9500

RPM9500 New Member

Awesome weekend for the Rancho Framing Team no other team I can think of deserves this one! The whole team has stuck together for all these years. Go get another one in Seattle!

4. Clutch Kid

Way to go Woz and the whole gang, well deserved win for the team and the Miner Bros powerplant!! Good work guys.

Tyler Thompson
    "Thompson Racing"

5. Dennis Taylor

Dennis Taylor Authorized Merchant

Congradulations guys, this was a long overdue win!
    Your perserverence after what you have been through is an insperation to us all. Great job!
    DT.

6. clint thompson

congrats to mark, gerry, and the team. you guys did great!! i know how good it feels to finally get some payback for all the hard work! enjoy!!

7. the Woz

the Woz New Member

Thanks for the kind words and congrats. I was beginning to think I would never win again. As you all know it takes every one working together and our team was really tight this weekend. We’ve lost a few hot rods lately, so lets remember to be safe out there and come back to race another day. I hope to see Chris, John, and Hannes out there real soon.

The Woz :D :D [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. Gerry Woz

Gerry Woz Comp Eliminator

Thank you...
    your thoughts mean alot to us..This win was very special as we had our loyal friends and family members with us , and to be able to spread the joy with them was especially gratifying..everyone was smiles and hugs afterwards..a special thanks to Bob Miner who supplies us with the powerplant and knowledge to be able to win ..to our competitors = friends, you all showed real class with your gifts of champagne, smiles and handshakes in our pits after the final...to Steve G. and team, thank you for the words of encouragement over the years, and finally for almost forcing us to put on your rims and new tires for the final round....thank you :D

9. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Mark, Gerry and the Woz gang...just don't wait another 15 years for the next one!

Congrats to the whole gang from our gang.

10. Lawren Jones

Lawren Jones Comp Eliminator

Way to go guys.