V300SD Questions

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by tafc1445, Apr 15, 2018.

1. tafc1445

tafc1445 Member

Hi. I just bought a second hand V300SD logger and was wondering what do I have to do to be able to log fuel flow and clutch rpm? I have a flow meter can I just st get the vnet cable and be able to log fuel flow, or do I have to get the logger setup by racepak to be able to do this. Same for clutch rpm.

2. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

All you need is the correct VNET amp and cable plus you need the cable to hook the V300SD to your laptop and probable the serial to USB adapter. Download the latest DataLink software onto your laptop, and put in the V300 serial number and unlock key number. While you are up on the Racepak website you can also download the manual for it. The other thing you need to do is off the top of the flow meter is a hand scribed number. Its hard to see unless the light hits it right. That is the K-factor or calibration you have to put into your laptop Racepak software for the flow meter.

3. tafc1445

tafc1445 Member

Thanks for the info Mike. Had a look on the flow meter and can’t find an inscription on it, only has the hoffer markings on it. Could we find the calibration factor if we put it on a flow bench or is it something that racepak has to do.

4. Mike Canter

Mike Canter Top Dragster
    Staff Member

Well he didn’t buy the flow sensor from Racepak then. It is very faint and usually on the next flat next to Hoffa markings. If not there then you need to send it to Racepak and get them to flow it. I can give you one just so you can see it working.