Typo on "used parts" announcement on top of classifieds - teams can sell used parts

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Just letting everyone know there was a typo in yesterday's announcement on the top of the page and I did not catch it until this morning.

Racers can still list new/used parts as long as it's moving inventory/parts. When someone is doing it as a business to make money, that's where it crosses the line and you need to be a site advertiser.

Please refer to the posts at the top of the forum for further clarification on the rules/policies. It's the same rules as the old forum, just you have to pay $5 to post a classified now.

2. NITROBANDIT1

NITROBANDIT1 LOST IN SPACE

Site me now

I think what a lot of people are missing is there are probably 50 more sites now for car related stuff, than was ever before. maybe a lot of those guys came to site even though it didn't necessarily have a similarity to their car they owned. now we have comp boards, pro mod boards, nitro-mater ( better known at rheel hater) , yellowbullet (curse as much as you want?), nostalgia boards, etc etc etc, . I believe that has thinned the herd a lot with traffic here. gladly, a lot of the top top alky guys still frequent this board, and are a great source of info for newbys like me and others. with that said, with the declining participation within the alky ranks, a lot of guys have packed it in, and really don't want anything to do with racing, or chatbords. that's too bad, because that's a lot of guys with great minds and ideas that pertain to this site. even though this was a free site for everybody, I understand the guys that paid for advertisement were kind of on the short side of the stick, when a lot of businesses weren't paying anything to sell. I would say that's a cost of doing business, sell at 5 dollars more. maybe its pass due for that. I have bought tons of stuff off this site, and find it a great source of info. sure, once in a while somebody has to give me a verbal abusing at my cost, but I try and pass any info onto guys that I had to dig hard for. anyway, the site is much appreciated by the majority of us, and I will never start a a/fuel vs blown fuel debate ever. I promise. dan call san diego