Turn Key TAD or Top Dragster for sale Turn Key or entire operation

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

FOR SALE:

2009 290" Spitzer TAD. 21" Shoulder hoop.

Formerly campaigned by Brian Mans.

Car was back-halved in 2012 with new lightweight carbon fiber one piece body and carbon belly pan.

Currently set up with 454 CID Total Flow 5 engine, B&J Quick Drive converter drive, B&J Triple Sprag trans and Chance NSX lightweight bolt together converter.

MSD Power Grid, Leahy 4 port fuel management with 15 channel controller, Racepak Pro 1A computer.

Car is freshly serviced and was ready to run Q4 at US Nationals last weekend. All certs are current.

Blower was certified and 'blueprinted' in January of this year.

I have everything except the bellhousing to switch the car back to a 10" Crower small stand clutch, but can be converted back to suit buyer.

I also have experience building Dee Kruse's screw blown Top Dragster combination that has run 6.01/241. Can convert the car to Top Dragster combination to suit buyer

Available in several configurations depending on buyer's preference.

Turn Key as is or with clutch with current tune-up info - $75,000 OBO

Turn Key converted to Top Dragster with screw blower - $75,000 OBO. Will install delay box, air throttle, auto shift and make changes to fuel system and engine combo to run safe 6.00 at 240 mph.

Turn Key converted to Top Dragster with roots - call for pricing (discounted depending on the blower we put on it).

Turn Key with Hanna Motorsports/NRE X-1 engine combination/tune-up/fuel system. Will install new NRE X-1 heads and make adjustments to engine combination. I have experience with TAD's going as quick as 5.30 with older model heads. Converter or clutch set up, will tune the car for first year for travel expenses. $90,000

1997 51' Gold Rush Trailer with 48' Arrow Awning available. If bought with turn-key car, will package it for $30,000 on top of any of the above prices.

Many, many spares available, will have a list next week. Spares include-
    454 CID long block with BAE 5 heads
    2 spare B&J Triple Sprag transmissions
    1 spare Mark Williams 3rd member with 4.29 gear
    2 RCD Starters, 2 RCD Battery Packs, cables, etc.
    many spare MSD, RCD and accessories.
    All tool trays, impacts, torque wrenches, hand tools to run car come with it.
    Also tons of nuts, bolts, fittings, etc. to run TAD.

Hook up to trailer and go racing - everything goes $135,000 OBO

If you are interested in the package, call soon, as I will start parting the operation out within the next few weeks.

Email for pictures.
    Will Hanna
    979-415-4959
    will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

Get this thing gone before I start having delusions of running it myself! LOL