Travis the chimp

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by eli, Feb 19, 2009.

1. eli

eli Banned

By now I'm sure every one heard about the chimp that chewed off a Lady's hands and part of her face, The reason I'm posting this is that my brother Vic is good Friends with the owner of the chimp, When he was younger, Vic had breakfast with him, he has pictures of him and the chimp having breakfast, he said the chimp was docile when he was young ,as they grow older they become more aggressive and violent.

2. Darren Smith

Darren Smith New Member

Last night I saw a feature on Travis, and they say that Chimps once they reach the Age of 8 change personality-wise.

3. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Bad Monkey,..No Bannana

....and I am of no realation...;)

Vic Ferrai

4. BigB

BigB New Member

I became confused when they said they had given the chimp Prozac I think it was, anyway who has a clue how that will make a "wild " animal react.
    My wife and I are animal lovers but I think you still need to use common sense and caution, they are wild animals no matter how tame we think they are..........

5. Rodney O. Trower

Rodney O. Trower New Member

I had a cougar (not the car) back in the 80s, had the cat for 10 years before I gave him to a Zoo. I got him from domesticated (whatever) parents before his eyes were open. He stayed in the house until he ate the couch and tore down all the blinds one evening while Dee and I were out. I guess he was tame I mean you could play with him and walk him and all of that but he hated dogs (killed my neighbors pit bull in about 3 seconds, when he put the pits entire head in his mouth and went "crunch") and he acted funny around little kids who he could see eye to eye with. I am sure he would have hurt one given the chance. Wild animals belong in the wild.

6. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

I agree

I agree, you have to watch those cougars....they can get pretty crazy...oh wait, you're talking about the animal...:D

7. William Payne

William Payne New Member

Chimpanzee's have been known to act agreesive in the wild . There are a few recorded incidents of chimpanzee's taking babies and killing and eating people before its very rare but it has happened .

8. Lorenzo

Lorenzo New Member

:D Yeaaa Mannnnnn :D

Eli, you're our Travis here On Inside Top Alcohol, you Crazy Monkey just don't bite no ones face off, do it verbaly :p
    The Cop should have poped a few off into her (the owner) as well, I'm glad that Menace is gone. I hated that thing from the first time I saw it 14-15 years ago, when it grabed my finger like a vice grip and wouldn't let go. J.R. had a run in with that Monkey too when it got loose and was Down Town Jumpin on peoples cars.

9. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

will that's some funny shit right there man!! thanks for making my morning at work already!! LMAO
    ps... don't tell the boss i'm here :D

BUT.... am i the only one that thought when i opened a thread titled 'travis the chimp' i was gonna be reading about a new fuel altered driver?
    and that he was gonna be from texas? <--only kidding boys... put'm back in the holsters!

10. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

I think I used to work for Travis the chimp. The name was different but the behavior was the same except that he chewed my ass off a few times- Dave Germain

11. marklee

marklee Blown Alcohol Dirt Drags

Behavior

Thats FUNNY as he!! right there I dont care WHO you are!!!!!!!!!!LMAO:):D

12. Jimbo17

Jimbo17 Member

I think the reason Travis Liked Vic is.

Back to in those days Travis took one look at Vic and thought they looked alike.

Just kidding but I sure feel sorry for the lady because my friends in Stamford tell me he riped her eyes and nost off.

Jimbo

13. eli

eli Banned

Hey jimbo are you one and the same jim that i know tru bob zabady??

14. Jimbo17

Jimbo17 Member

Gene

No I don't know who that person is.

I remember you and Vic, Anthony, Dante from the West Side.

I used to pal around with Huc and when I get back to Stamford I always go out for either lunch or breakfast with Vito Sabato to catch up on what's been going on up north.

I can still picture Remo's totem pole that he was carving for years laying not far from your parents home.

Back in those days you had the Studebaker better known as the Quarter Horse.

Jimbo

15. eli

eli Banned

Vito is on Vic's pit crew, Huc I haven't seen him in over 40 years, we had a lot of fun times when we were teen agers, do you see him any more ?

16. Jimbo17

Jimbo17 Member

Gene

I heard from Huck about 4 years ago and he was living in south Florida.

A friend of mine called about a year ago and asked me if I knew he was in jail and sure enough when I checked the Florida Corrections System site there was his picture for some kind of drug deal.

I knew Vito was helping Vic sort out a few problems and it looks like maybe it helped them at the Gators.

Vito has a nice shop over behind his home and does some really trick work for the Harley guys.

Are you still thinking of moving to Florida?

Jimbo

17. Jimbo17

Jimbo17 Member

Gene

I was just about has shocked as you when I saw the picture.

I moved to Palm Harbor about 18 years ago and I only go back each year to see some family and old friends.

I did not know you had connections with the Florida A/G

Vito is sending me some photos of him drag racing his Harley at Dover and I will send the pictues into Dino to post.

I have not talked to Dino in a few months but he is doing a great job with the Dover site.

Florida living is good but I miss not having more property.

Jimbo

18. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

19. East Coast Guy

East Coast Guy New Member

If i had to endure the pain and suffering that that poor woman has had to i'd rather have died in the attack...

Tim Steed

20. Eric David Bru