Track

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by BOBBY MARTINDALE, Mar 30, 2008.

1. BOBBY MARTINDALE

?????.nhra Wants All Of Us To Spend Money On Making Our Cars Safe,when Are They Going To Make The Tracks Safe? My 2 Cents

2. SICTOR

SICTOR hola amigos!

nice last name Bobby, wish I had one like that. I agree with you, and it looks that they (NHRA) has been fixing tracks in moderatly way. NHRA shoulld aggresively start @ divisional tracks. But then again I am not the brightest guy but please correct me if I am wrong but isnt NHRA only fixing the tracks that they own? I mean it makes sense, why would you fix up a rental?

3. AFC357

AFC357 New Member

And you guys think we (IHRA) run on "Horse Tracks"?! That close up shot of the 1-1/2" "BUMP" at the transition was STUPID! And dangerous! Should have shortened it to 1/8 mile (no that will get some of you going). But really, One Lane racing isn't what the fans or racers want. See ya in San Antonio for some good 1/8 mile racing!

4. Goldy

Goldy New Member

NHRA has certed and recerted a lot of racers out of the big show. The only thing that NHRA is concerned about is getting sued. The certification and re-certification of EVERYTHING puts the responsibility on the manufacturer instead of them.
    I am sure if we all wanted to be that safe we would stay home and watch racing on TV. One guy dies and everybody else has to spend $3k on new stuff to enter a race.
    Fix the track?? NHRA don't own the track, the responsibility falls on the owner. I would still be racing the big show if it were not for all the recerts. Now I race Nostalgia and I am scared because now NHRA is moving in on that venue. Sorry for venting !! Goldy

5. bruce mullins

bruce mullins Top Dragster

c'mon bobby, set up your deal to the 21st century if you are going to run nhra before you complain about it. :D

6. The Leveler

The Leveler New Member

results

my 2 cents say make the tracks compete for the divisional and national races, instead of the good old boy "we've always ran there" approach :rolleyes:

7. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

RIP Bobby

All I can say is RIP Bobby. I won't let your memory be forgotten.

8. AFC357

AFC357 New Member

Wow!, Amen!

9. Super Nanook

Super Nanook New Member

Martindale............