Top end turn off

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Joe Percoco, Nov 27, 2004.

1. Joe Percoco

Joe Percoco Member

In light of the well deserved fine levied against Whit Bazemore regarding his high-speed anticts at the turn off and his outburst at Rick Stewart, what is the proper proceedure for turning off the racetrack? Does the car in front always turn off first regardless of which lane you are in? Since you cannot see the car next to you if they are slightly behind you, I assume the top end workers are there to direct which car exits first. Problem is, sometimes they have a puzzled look on their face and you don't know if you should make the turn or if the car next to you is making the turn.

2. staflund

staflund New Member

I dont know how it works over there but in Europe its the car in the same lane as the turn off, is the first to exit .
    I should not fel safe xing a racetrack not knoving where the other car is . supose hi had realy slow reaktion time and then having problems whith his brakes and i start xing his lane. not god or what