Thanks to Britt Micetich!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Kramer Metal Fab Inc., Aug 4, 2014.

1. Kramer Metal Fab Inc.

Thanks to Britt Micetich of Flowedge Fuel Systems in Knoxville, Iowa for building and setting up a great fuel system and helping me set up my clutch and throttle linkage so the car so it was very drivable and safe.

I can not imagine what the results would have been without someone assisting me, that has an incredible amount of knowledge and experience with these cars. Best money you can spend if you are new to Blown alky cars.

Thanks Richard Putz for the driving tips over the phone and to Gerald, Kyle and the Crew at Eddyville Raceway park for their patience and hospitality.

Rusty Kramer

2. Mark Leigh

Mark Leigh Member

Rusty, what kind of car and system are we proud of ?

3. Kramer Metal Fab Inc.

Mark,
    Nothing high tech about what I have. Very basic old school deal. Home built car pieced together over many years.

I already had some fuel system parts Britt was ok with what I had and set it up on his bench.
    Very nice documentation book with the flow charts/graphs.

I am just saying that if you are new to blown alky and are completely clueless like me, get help before you mess yourself up.

I have seen it posted many times here to have a reputable Fuel system company set you up and I am a believer.

We have just been to the track once and had one hit at it so I have no idea what I am doing, but After a long time away from racing it Sure felt good!