Student at School of Automotive Machinists Looking for Experience

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by SAMstudent, Jan 12, 2011.

1. SAMstudent

SAMstudent New Member

Hello, my name is Randy Owen. I am 20 years old and I currently am attending the School of Automotive Machinists in Houston, Texas. I am willing to help out local teams, and maybe travel to help out. I do not ask any pay at all, just a chance to expand my knowledge. I have no problem doing clean up work, just tell me what to do and I'll do it. I have done some low-buck bracket racing in my home state (South Dakota) so I realize that this sport is expensive and serious. I have helped out on a Southwest Junior Fuel team and I am currently discussing helping out a Comp racer, and I'm looking for more. I am not a drinker nor am I a smoker. So if you are looking for some free help for a race or for shop work, my email is randyowen@live.com.

Thank you for your time,

Randy

2. John Robinson

John Robinson Member

im not looking for any help but it is refreshing to see a young man with your attitude. im sure you will eventually do well. being an apprentice & being comfortable with the word is a great start. Good luck young man.

3. SAMstudent

SAMstudent New Member

The Houston divisional race is coming up. If you're in need of an extra hand, I'd love to help out!