stolen alcohol parts good news

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by dirty rat, Sep 3, 2003.

1. dirty rat

dirty rat Jr. Dragster

I received a phone call last night from the Holts, and they informed me they have most of the "major" (psi blower, heads, intake, spare block) stolen items recovered. This is in large part due to a reward that was offered, it is going to cost me $5,000 and a decent hit in the racing budget, but its a lot better than having to replace everything. I'm still missing all of the tools, and probably some small parts, however I'm still hoping for there return also. Wanted to say thank you to everyone for there concern, if everything goes well hope to do a couple of races yet this year.

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

thats great to hear stan. like i said in the email, i'm sure the rest of us can get a collection to pay your informant who the hell stole your stuff. then we can hang him high from an awning pole or drag him through the pits by a tow strap by his....

there aint nothing worse than a thief.

3. imjustafan

imjustafan New Member

This really sucks. I'm going to steal your stuff and you're going to pay me to get it back.

I'm happy that you got your stuff back but you sure you don't want to spend that money on a hit man?

4. Dennis Taylor

Dennis Taylor Authorized Merchant

Stan, call me. 800 320-2988 DT.