Spradlin Motorsports- IHRA Summit Pro-Am

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by PROCOMP1, Jun 9, 2009.

1. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Spradlin Motorsports Captures Third Season Victory

HOLLY SPRINGS, MS - Casey Spradlin captured his third season victory this past weekend at the IHRA Summit Pro-AM event in Holly Springs, MS. Spradlin tore his way through the field with his supercharged Profab dragster and into the winner's circle.

"We are quickly running out of room for all of this hardware," Spradlin said referring to the trophies. "My wife Amber is telling me to quickly expand the mantle. But, this is a good problem to worry about." Spradlin continued, "This has definitely turned into a great season. We came here with a mission and it feels good to bring home another victory."

The multitude of wins for Spradlin started with a National Event "Wally" at the prestigious NHRA Jeg's Cajun Sportsnationals. Two events later the faithful team mascot, Elvis, carried the team back into the winner's circle at the NHRA LODRS Division 4 event in Memphis, TN. After a four week hiatus, Casey's hot streak continued into this past weekend's event. In addition to three season victories, Spradlin lead qualifying at the LODRS Division 2 event in Orlando, FL.

Spradlin attributes this season's success to his ProFab dragster and a Tim Gaines Performance supercharged engine combination."This has been such an incredible year and I think we have found a great combo, it is just deadly consistent,” Spradlin concluded.

Spradlin currently leads the NHRA LODRS Div.2 Top Dragster points with two races remaining in the season.

Spradlin Motorsports would like to thank their Top Dragster supporters which included Value Foods of Ranburne, AL, Tim Gaines Performance, TCI Transmissions, Mickey Thompson Tires, and Bob's Pro Fab. For more information on Spradlin Motorsports please visit:

http//www.spradlinmotorsports.com

Courtesy of Casey Spradlin

2. tad2155

tad2155 Member

Casey Spradlin

congrats to a local Bama Boy:D

The Original Bama Boys