sportsnationals

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by kosky racing, Dec 16, 2003.

1. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

????P.M. runs in the comp. elim. wonder if thet will be included in the format for the new sportsnationals and what will their purse be. Or will they not run unless they run as aPRO class.

2. NITROITCH

NITROITCH New Member

Mike, once again I can't find words to express how "p.o.'d" I am about this right here in my own back yard. Especially when we're trying to close a deal for a local sponsor for both div 4 races here. This would have added creditability to our class and not to mention increase our package to sell to any potential sponsor. My only suggestion to turn this CRAP around, is to see if any of us racers or supporters, have a legal background and can send a certified letter representing those racers who care to express their thoughts. I am talking a "class action protest" not suit! What do you guys' and gals think??? warren dauzat

3. Bob Holley

Bob Holley New Member

Warren,
    I too am upset about the Sports National situation. I have sent lots of emails addressing this prob. but it seems to fall on delf ears.
    It would give the racers in the south and southeast another National event and one where you would be the premier class.
    What really makes me nervous is that they are saying well maybe next year!!!
    I can assure you that if they make lots of money the track will not be looking to change a proven formula. Hate to say this but it doesn't seem to bother others as much as you and I.