seeking crew in Indy area

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by hpisloud, Jun 3, 2007.

1. hpisloud

hpisloud New Member

Hi there,
    My name is Trent Brown. Ever since I can remember, I have wanted to be a top crew-chief in the NHRA. The journey has not gone without its bumps, but I'm only 24, my head is still on straight as ever, and even though I am not where I would like to be (concerning my involvement with drag racing), I am definitely more available now than ever.

I went to school at the University of Northwestern Ohio, got a degree in High Performance Automotive Technology....while there Ray Franks (while he was still racing PS) came to my drive lines class, looking for us to help him out with his clutches. Through that, I came up with a new idea on how to tune centrifugal clutches...I got a patent on it a couple years later. patent link I've had the great great honor of personally meeting Lee Beard, Matt and Byron Hines, and a phone conversations with Bernie Fedderly and John Medlen. But the timing wasn't right to be a part of their teams- After I graduated from UNO, I went to IUPUI seeking a mechanical engineering degree. Due to financial reasons, I had to stop my studies at IUPUI, but was fortunate enough to land an engineering position anyways. The job is great, and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. -Just a background of where I am in my life right now.

I haven't strayed at all from my goal, however. Because now I can be a crew member who can pay my own way...travel, hotel, and food. I'm not interested in being paid. I want to earn the crew's respect, be an invaluable resource, and win wallys. I'm not looking to jump in as a crew-chief or anything....I want to start out at the bottom, and WORK my way up. You will quickly see that I am extremely bright, a very fast learner, very easy going, experienced, and very motivated to give the best I can. Right now, my availability is limited to M-F evenings, Saturday, and Sunday.

Please PM me if interested.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007