Sal Ramos/Freakin Rican PRI Photo Contest

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by altered boy, Dec 8, 2009.

1. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

ok it's winter and it gets me down. so i'm trying hard to laugh and entertain myself.

on that note... i think we need to have some kinda contest. maybe see who can capture the infamous 'freakin rican' on film/digital image at the PRI show and post it first?? maybe a bonus round with a caption contest??

maybe someone will twist will's arm to throw up some kinda ITA prize for the bounty??

2. michael hall

michael hall New Member

Freakin"

oh heck yeah!! If you see Sal, get his pic next to his 5 second 260 mph BBC funny car!! Damn, by now, that damn thing should be in the 4's at over 300! You know how fast a 468 with a glide and 10-71 is!!!! And the game is on!

3. altered boy

altered boy Outlaw Altered

i'll up the ante... if you can get a pic of him signing an autograph for you (with you and the freakin rican in the pic) i'll send you some Spanky's swag from my barbershop!!

:D:D:D:D

4. alloutracing

alloutracing Top Alcohol

Freakin Rican Winner?

Hey I got a shot of the Freakin at the PRI show!!!! He sent it to me himself, right lol. And his sporting a new sponsor on the side of the old funny car now check out the second link. LOL!:) This was too easy, "So easy even Sal could have done it"

http://tinyurl.com/yz8xfwo

http://tinyurl.com/yzc6kkl

Andrew:)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2009
  5. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

Correction 6:71 !!!

6. michael hall

michael hall New Member

Friggin Liar

I'll raise the bar again. If you can find my Uncle Sal down there, get his picture, I will sponsor you for a year and let you put my name on your car. And, my three second, four hundrerd mph front wheel drive stock Honda will come and make an appearence at your home, for free!!

7. jb484

jb484 yes

I seen him standing outside his closed bar with a Conroe police officer the other day. He had his purple leather jacket on that could be seen from a half a mile away. Haven't seen him since.

8. nitrocoupe2009

Sal loves me hahahahahaha

I have a recorded message from him professing his undying love to move that I would LOVE to post ......gonna figure out how to record it's probably one of the funniest messages EVER!!!

9. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Breaking news...freakin found at pri!!

It happened and like the Impact Racing Suit story, the hottest news story breaks here!!!

While Will Hanna, his bro Chad and I were giving the 'Houston Cougars gang sign' at the infamous 'Howling at the Moon' dualing piano bar in Orlando, Fla., we were joined by the man himself for a round of drinks he had the waitress bring us. To our suprise, he was dressed in full fire suite apparel and holding one of his SEVERAL 'Wally's'. Don't believe us... Here is the photographic evidence.

[​IMG]

Unfortunate for Will, Chad and I, Mr. Ramos had to leave to attend an autograph session scheduled to occur at "Friday's Sports Bar". He was kind enough to leave us with a $100.00 bar tab as well.... Thanks Sal!

10. nitrocoupe2009

that is awesome!!!! You are the best!!!

11. eli

eli Banned

Dude thats a cardboard stand up poster. don't con me Con Edison

Don't mind me, I just got it, by the way a few days ago Sal stopped by my brothers shop, we broke open a new case of transmission oil, and toasted his new adventure/job at the Bronx zoo, he'll be circumcising the elephants,he told us he will be getting payed 10 skins an hour, and a chance to get a head :eek::eek::D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  12. Barry Ferriolo

Eli - come clean. You stole that joke from either Red Skelton or Heni Youngman and you took a shot that there wouldn't be any old geezers like me reading it! (I can just imagine these kids saying "who the hell is Red Skelton")

13. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Eli....it's actually a fine quality photoshop job by John Rogers...

We were on the Rican hunt all week but couldn't find him

14. nitrocoupe2009

He's probably in jail for writing bad checks to the landlord ....

15. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member

I wanta know what happened to him. I seen pictures of him on facebook. He almost lost his life when his face was crushed in. Real sick pictures. Did anyone else see this???? The doctors had to rebuild his face. This is no joke. Dose anyone from Texas know what happened like a car accident or work place injury on the news? It must have been 4 or 6 months now and 5 or 6 sugerys

16. PHOENIX MOTORSPORTS

PHOENIX MOTORSPORTS New Member

Freakin Rican

You guys crack me up. I think you're being a little hard on Sal. Lets get the record straight. I just sent away for one of his sponsor seminar tapes "How to secure racing sponsors- Made Easy" The buildings you see his car parked in front of on his walk around are really all his support shops for his race car operation, not airplane hangers as one would think. Lastly, the plane you heard in the back ground was actually his 747 coming to pick Sal up and take him to the PRI show to meet with you guys and buy you some livation. Give the poor guy some space, heard he was going head to head with Schumacher and Force, funny car racing will never be the same. Happy New Year. You Go Sal!:D

Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  17. nitrocoupe2009

He claims he wrecked the car at the track but surprisingly he did not post pics of the wrecked car only his wrecked face . judging by the black eyes and lacerations I would say one of the supposed sponsors finally caught up for payment and boot stomped his ass . He has his girlfriend writing all his creditors that he is still in a coma which he is not but he's put the bills off for awhile . But soon that will catch up with him too

18. mikentracy718fc

mikentracy718fc New Member

I think he is a funny guy all the lies aside. You reep what you sow. I guess all the B.S. caught up with him. I asked what happened but he or his girl never replyed to me.