Robert Lee

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Randy G., Oct 5, 2003.

1. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Congrats to former CIFCA racer and former Mert Littlefield crewmember Robert Lee for his first win in TA/FC at Noble, Ok.

[ October 06, 2003, 03:38 AM: Message edited by: Randy G. ]

2. KKNOWLES

KKNOWLES Member

Congrats Robert
    Glad the Foolish Money gang could help you in making your first win happen.

Kevin Knowles

3. imjustafan

imjustafan New Member

Who is tuning for Robert. I have watched him run in CIFCA and was told by a few of my friends the he is going to be the next Pat Austin. Judging by his performance so far this year they may be correct.

4. andy wilfong

andy wilfong Active Member

randy anderson is doing the tuning

5. Tommy

Tommy Super Comp

andy, I heard andersen got mad and stomped off at Medford from robert Lees pit after only one run and then my friend was asking about that b/cs he saw randy at Bkrsfeild last weekend when robert was in Oklahoma winning. Looks like every one andersen works for fires him b/cs he has an atitude and tells ppl how stupid they are and then he blows up all there stuff like Pattons in Sears pt. I thought he was working for bucky and that guy back east who just switched to NHra that hit the guardrial I cant think of his name. one of Buckies guys did say he was on medication to calm him down. Is it true.

6. andy wilfong

randy was at bakersfield tuning somebody else but he was on the phone with robert during the weekend, and he will be in dallas with robert, remember there are 2 sides to every story, I have known Randy a long time and he is very serious when it comes to racing one of these cars, maybe thats his downfall, but you have to respect what he's done in the past and what he is still doing!

7. Tommy

Tommy Super Comp

andy, thank you for your anser. I think I saw merts name on the dallas list and I was maybe going there. are you still on his team. I didnt think you went lately. Do you miss going.

8. Mr Scary

Mr Scary New Member

Who's car is Robert Lee driving? Also, I met Randy in '92 when he first started driving for dad. He's not a socialite, very shy!

9. andy wilfong

Mert is going to dallas, I dont go with him anymore, I have a 4 yr old son now that takes up alot of my time and it was to hard for both me and mert to leave the shop to go racing, Robert lee is driving his own car, that he bought from Payne, but he has been gathering parts for a couple of yrs, when he was working on merts car he payed attention to what parts and tools were needed