Rage fuel systems

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by boostedgt500, Oct 26, 2016.

1. boostedgt500

boostedgt500 Member

whats up with them. Tried calling a few times and left messages to call back. No response.

2. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

I'm located only about 6 miles from RAGE FUEL SYSTEMS, their phones have been messed up since the hurricane a couple of weeks ago. Should be back up today or tomorrow. This is on top of the fact that he is , as usual, busy as hell servicing fuel systems for the NHRA top fuel teams. You may have to call more than a few times to get Mike, he doesn't really have a lackey answering the phone. When you talk to someone, you talk to the man himself.

3. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

The pdra was last week. This wee is vegas. Then after Vegas is Sema. My guess is they have to be out there as well

4. boostedgt500

boostedgt500 Member

I've talked to him many times and he always calls back. I'll give him a couple more calls. Thanks.

5. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Mikes Phone service out there should be paying him, I usually have to call his number 3 times before I get his actual answering machine. Sometimes it doesn't ring at all and Mike is on the line but I don't know it. That phone service is so bad that if Jody Sneezes Mikes phone won't work right for a week :)