Quick drive alive and well

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by tonyeben, Dec 18, 2013.

1. tonyeben

tonyeben New Member

There have been some rumors around that Quick Drive is out of business. This could not be further from the truth. In fact, I did close down my transmission repair business, US Transmission and Torque Converter, but Quick Drive will continue to operate. In fact we should be launching our Lock-up version of the Quick Drive very soon. While our inventory is somewhat disorganized at the moment, this should be resolved by the first week of January. We are also working on a new website, and I will post info on that soon. As always, any inquiries about parts, service or complete units can be answered by calling us at (303) 783-1290. If you don't get me, leave me a brief message and I will return your call soon.
    Thank You,
    Tony Eben
    Quick Drive Racing
    (303) 783-1290

2. MoparMartian

MoparMartian Member

Quick Drive Unit on the way..

Very true, Tony is building my Quick Drive right now. In my opinion, not a better designed product on the market today.

3. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Quickdrive

I would just like to say that I have my new quickdrive here and Tony has been great to work with in every aspect. I'm looking forward to running this awesome product and eventually buying a second unit for my dad's car.

Thanks for everything Tony,
    Trevor Sherwood
    727-364-4368

4. Ron C

Ron C Jr. Dragster

What a son, hey!! I'm a dad and I need one myself.........hint---hint :eek:

Blessings.......Ron Clevenger

5. Soldierboy0098

Ron

lol, I do have 2 funny car chassis here that don't want to sell and then the dragster so maybe in time I can adopt....lol. Oh you'll have to compete with my 6 yr old niece though and shes gotten very good with her t-ball bat...lol

I'm doing an entire car for him when Uncle Sam corrects his severe cranial rectitus but in the meantime he will be driving my car for our series and I will drive at testing and the Snowbirds once it's finished.

Should be a fun deal, after 16 years of building I am betting I will actually cry tears of joy when we fire it up.

Take care,
    Trev

6. 853927e9

853927e9 New Member

quick drive

I run a quick drive worked first time out did not have to work on it better than sliced bread

7. Buckt

Buckt New Member

Quick Drive?

What is a QUICK DRIVE? Buck Travis
    Never ending quest ?

8. Soldierboy0098

Quick drive

Ooh, Time for a plug....lol

A quick drive is a converter drive unit that can accept either a Lenco or a B&J transmission, it is similar to a bruno unit in that it is a separate unit unlike the Lenco Drive where its part of the first case section. One of the great things with this is that it has its own separate trans brake clutch pack....so no more slipping. The only bad thing I have found with this is in a rear engine dragster with a 3 speed B&J the motor has to be like 46 or 47" out and in a funny car you may have to relocate your loud pedal like I did. Tony Eben is the creator of said fine unit which can be purchased through him or B&J racing transmissions. Both are great companies to work with and both make great products. Not saying anything bad about Lenco but Mike has earned a customer for as long as I can fit his stuff in my cars...lol

Talk to Tony or Mike when he gets back next week.

http://www.bandjtransmission.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=57

Its an awesome unit that has just recently been setup for a lockup converter

Hope this helps,
    Trevor Sherwood
    727-364-4368

P.S. How did I do Tony?...lol