Question for TAD owners

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Michael Gunderson, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Michael Gunderson

Michael Gunderson New Member

I just have a question as to how many blown racers would or have thought about switching to A/Fuel. I know that I have talked to quite a few who would if they knew the rules were not going to be changed everytime someone ran fast. If I'm not mistaken the whole purpose or racing is to go faster. If we keep going the way this is headed we may as well go back to dial in's and forget the heads up who gets there first wins. As for the people who think slowing down will be fun they need to think about backing up themselves.MG

2. Ringwraith

Ringwraith Super Comp

Amen to that! Look what A/FRO has accomplished in such a short time and not harping only on parity but how to help whole class! Being a fan not a driver and hearing both sides of the coin I would lean toward A/fuel !
    Solid!
    Go A/FRO!

3. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

I know of four guys who are switching for sure next season.......

4. Hemi Parts

Hemi Parts Top Fuel

So I guess this would be a great place to remind everyone that I have a really good A/Fuel rolling chassis for sale complete in virtually everyway, with spares, even with a computer on it ready for your engine, clutch and reverser. $16K

Someone switching/going to A/F needs to steal this car!

Bill

5. TADman

TADman New Member

I've got another question, who in TAD who is running a blown combo is thinking of switching to TAFC instead of A/Fuel? It's been done in the past. Didn't Jay Payne do it to get away from the whole situation? Would others do the same?

6. Kingnitro

Kingnitro New Member

I think the A-fuelers should just say screw it and file a lawsuit agains't NHRA? Man all this crying, I need to rent a jet-ski! I think Gun, Mitch and Darien need to write letters to all blown racers letting them know just how stupid they are because they won't Conform to their way of thinking!

7. Dan Lynch

Dan Lynch Member

King, never thought I would say this to you, but great post....

8. Michael Gunderson

Michael Gunderson New Member

As I asked the question was for tad owners so Joe Or Kingnitro or whoever you are heres your letter jack off, if you have any other purpose in life besides trying to piss people off please feel free to carry on.MG

9. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

GOOOOOOOOO Mike ! ! ! ! ! !

10. ROF

ROF Top Dragster

It amazes me how this JOE B**W guy just never seems to run out of things to say. He has opnions on EVERYTHING.

KINGNITRO aka Joe Sherwood do you OWN-CREW-DRIVE-or hell even WIPE TIRES for any of these teams, wheather it be for Super Street or Top Fuel?

I don't think so...find a life...leave these guys alone.

[ September 26, 2003, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: F-O-R ]

11. gary edelmann

gary edelmann New Member

Ignore the ignorant. but as far as a/fuel being cheaper no dought, but even more than that its fun knowing you can go faster. as mike said we didnt get into this to go slower or have someone putting the brakes on for us. how many of the bad cars if had the opportunity to run top fuel would, i would think all, this is a good starting point. afuel is not going to go away and will dominate only because you can go faster with less money. mike ill be watching nhra web site when you get that 280 record. good luck

12. Kingnitro

Kingnitro New Member

Ok Mike, you want the truth? Why in the hell is it so hard for most of you A-fuel racers to accept the fact that some racers like running a blown combination? I read your intro to this thread, you sound like you think the blown racers suffer from mass dillusion! If everyone wanted to go A-fuel they would do it don't you think???? I've said it more times than I can remember, I don't want to see NHRA make A-fuel uncompetitive after these rule changes take place. The rivalry is what makes this class! An All A-Fuel or Blown class would be stale as hell. :confused:

13. al ahten

al ahten New Member

Kingnitro, Why is your name Kingnitro if you hate
    nitro cars?

14. al ahten

al ahten New Member

Point taken, I should be in the shop and not by
    the computer.

15. The Zone

The Zone Member

Holy Crap!!! :D [​IMG]
    The Zone

16. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

how bout we keep this on topic....

17. imjustafan

imjustafan New Member

Will, my question to you is why you have not taken away Mr. Sherwoods privilege to post? He does nothing but call people names and contributes nothing to the board. This guy attacks alot of people both on this board and others.
    I am guilty of getting sucked into his childish games but I have never seen Mr. Smith say a bad thing ever.

Lenny

18. nitro1968

nitro1968 New Member

Will,
    I may have crossed the line with what i posted,for that i'm truly sorry, but seeing an ignorant anus like kingnitro attack racers and friends like that,i needed to jump in and make a point across to kingnitro who in my mind is a nobody.
    David Smith has never bashed or said negative things about any racer,he is the utmost professional person i've known.
    David spends alot of time goin to races and helping out teams to get their cars ready when ever he's asked,thats more than what we all would be able to do!

19. K.Brown

K.Brown New Member

I see my post is gone...Will its cool as this is your home....if'n you like Joe slamming all the racers he don't like ...its cool it is YOUR house!

I will respect that...

However, let me see him slam me again on this board and you and I will have issues!

Peace, Kevin

20. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Guess I missed all the fun since the posts are gone.